The Draw Result

As the draw is put on display, the announcer continues his broadcast

"So there you have it, folks, the first part of the competition due to start tomorrow and I have to say there are major asks here from many of the youngsters competing but let's take a look first at the chosen seeded players:
🇨🇳 Wang Yao [1].
🇯🇵 Kiku Honda [2].
🇮🇩 Muhammad Fahrid [3].
🇹🇭 Somchai Shinawatra [4].
🇰🇷 Im Yong Soo [5].
🇲🇾 Tan Jun Hong [6].
🇩🇰 Mathias Kohler [7].
🇮🇳 Neeraja Patel [8].
🇭🇰 Wong Ka Lung Leon [9].
🇳🇱 Lars Jansen [10].

As we can see the top ten seeds as we all are used to acknowledge came from the top ten in the world ranking. The world number one, Wang Yao has been at the summit close to two years now, consecutively might I add. His most recent title was the China Open, what a final that was. The match lasted close to two hours where he saved four match points to win in the third game 22-20 against Mathias Kohler. A just extraordinary achievement for a 39 year old. The former world number one and current world number two, Kiku Honda is the number two seeds. He is also currently the reigning All England Champions. The Indonesian Open champions, Muhammad Fahrid is the number three seed despite being only 20 years of age. He won the title in Jakarta after beating today's number six seed, Tan Jun Hong of Malaysia, the sixteen year old. As for the rest of the ten seeds, I should inform you that all of the ten players have been in a major final this year. We have the two European Championship finalist, Jansen and eventual champions Kohler, Shinawatra lost at the Denmark Open to the European champion, Wong Ka Lung lost at the final of the Japan Open against the local, Kiku Honda, whilst Im Yong Soo and Neeraja Patel won the Korea and India Open respectively." the announcer said.

"A major challenge for the teenage qualifier from Estonia, he's up against Ivan Braginski, number 15 in the world ranking. An even bigger challenge awaits the Swiss, Vash Zwingli, he is immediately up against the European Champions, Mathias Kohler and as for the final qualifier Bai of Macau, his first ever World Tour match is up against the man from Singapore, Lee Wen Dong." the announcer continued. 

"Well our live coverage of the first round starts tomorrow and as we just shown you there are 16 matches to be played. All and all it promises great excitement and entertainment for all of you Badminton fans all across the globe. Join us again tomorrow for the live coverage of the new Hetalia Badminton World Nations Championship. Till then from the entire BWF crew and myself, Mal Shev, Good Bye" The announcer ended the broadcast.