What's Left Unfinished

⚠️SMUT⚠️  (This one is a tad bit shorter. Sorry)

I swallowed and plastered a friendly smile on my face as the girls grew nearer to the table.

"How fortunate, running into you two here," Midsky flashed a cheeky smile, still oblivious to the two women approaching our table.

"You don't say," I muttered.

Amber looked intrigued but one glance at Apple and I knew she could tell something was off. All the flush fell from her cheeks as she read the room.

"Marlo honey, are you going to introduce me?" Asked Amber, holding out a hand for Midsky to shake.

He took it then offered one to Apple.

I wanted to break his hand off then and there for going anywhere near her. I know of his extracurricular activities and I don't want them anywhere near Apple.

The skin trade is not a friendly business.

"I'm Apple," she said, shaking his rough and calloused hand gently after Marlo introduced him and Amber. The sight was revolting. There was a sheen of uneasiness in her tone.

"Why you're quite the young lady, y/n has got there," said Midsky, pulling up a seat to the edge of our table to sit with us. Amusement played on his lips, flashing stained yellow teeth.

"I'm terribly sorry, Midsky, but y/n and Apple were just leaving. You're welcome to join Amber and I," I sent Marlo a thankful look.

What are best friends for if not steering you and your girl away from someone who is probably calculating her price tag this very moment?

Creepy ass.

I gave Midsky a nod and some swift goodbyes before leading Apple out of the restaurant, still fiddling with an object between my fingers, concealed in my pocket.

Our night may have been unpleasantly interrupted but that didn't mean that it was over.

In fact, it's just begun.

I rounded to the passenger side of my car and opened the door with a goofy ass smirk on my face. Apple gave me an incredulous smile before climbing in.

I waited until her bottom hit the seat then turned the vibrator back on. She yelped and leaped back out of the car, crossing her legs upon realizing that the intense buzzing wasn't going away.

Her eyes were wide and almost glazed over when she looked up at me. I merely urged her to get in the car, which she hesitantly obliged.

It was only a minute or two into the ride before I noticed she was bucking her hips, rubbing against the seat for more traction.

As sexy as that image was, I had to put a stop to it.

I stopped the vibrator. "There are three rules," she whimpered at yet another denial. I'm sure by now the edging has become almost painful.

In the end it will only make her release sweeter.

"Rule number one: legs stay open. If they close, I'll turn the vibrator up," I said firmly and she slowly widened her legs as far as they could go in the car. A pink blush decorated her cheeks.

"Rule number two: if you move, I turn the vibrator up," she drew in a shaky breathe and I knew she was slowly grasping the situation.

This was free for all. No denials. No edging. The more rules she breaks the stronger the buzzing against her clit, no matter how bruised it becomes. She will be begging for me to stop by the time we get home.

And she knows it, but it doesn't scare her- it turns her on.

"Rule number three: if you make any noise, I will turn it up," her eyes flew wide at that one. Something I'd noticed over these past six days is that she needs to whine and scream and moan my name because it gives her some kind of release- some kind of control.

Tonight she does not get that privilege.

I turn the vibrator on to the lowest setting. As expected, it was only a few minutes before Apple was trying to gain friction against the seat, still begging for sweet release.

I turned it up at the movement, then again at the sound of a faint whimper.

Only another few miles in and Her orgasm is building. She knows she can't move or make any sounds so she sits there stiffly, her mouth in a wide O shape as she tip toes along the edge of that cliff....

And falls.

Her back arched against the seat, her fingers threatening to break my door handle. She lets out an exasperated moan as wave after wave of orgasm overcomes her.

I continue to the intensity up more and more with every little rule she breaks.

I reach over and push her light blue sundress up, slowly brushing my fingers along her thigh. At least this way, I can at least see her underwear, and the vibrating lump just above her clit.

She lets out a sharp scream and clamps her legs shut, post orgasm torture overcoming her.

Grabbing her knee, I roughly shove her legs back apart and shush her, turning the vibrations up more.

Her legs are shaking and her underwear is soaked, wetting my leather seat. Every part of her is tense but I watch her face as pain fades into pleasure and she back in the threshold again.

This time the orgasm hits her quick, knocking her head back as her hands scramble for the seatbelt for support.

I continue to press the button, riding out every delicious drop of her ecstasy.

"Ah!" She screams once she's falls back down from her high, crawling backwards as if to escape the vibrations. "No, no, no, make it stop, please!"

Click, click, click. I turn it up for every rule broken.

I was ready to press on further but then her whole body stiffened, no froze, as she was hit with another orgasm.

Her screams of pain followed immediately after this one. Her thighs were clamped tightly shut, her nails digging holes into her palms as she begged me to stop, screaming that it was too much.

As we pulled into the parking garage, I looked to the control to check the setting. The vibrations were only turned up half way and an evil smirk grew on my face.

"Just one more, baby. Can you do that for me?" I said sweetly and even as a tear rolled down her cheek and she cried no, I still took it as a yes.

Swiftly, I turned it all the way up and cut off her scream with my hand. I covered her mouth and nose, cutting off her air supply.

My other hand shot between her legs to press the vibrator firmly onto her clit. My elbow aided in keeping her legs apart as she squirmed under me.

It only took mere seconds for that last orgasm to come crashing down around her, the best one yet. She rode it for almost a full minute before finally coming back down.

This time when she tried to push away the vibrator, I took it away for her and turned it off. She was left panting in my passenger seat, legs shaking vigorously as she gave me a somber but wicked look.

I stroked her hair, whispering compliments on how well she did before taking it upon myself to carry her up to bed.

My beautiful Apple. You did so well tonight.

I love you.