part 30

Chapter 30
The tournament of power.
End of the first phase.
Slender's POV.

Sigh. It's been so long since I've seen anyone else. I need to find my target quick. As I walk I see someone walking up to me than stop 5 yard's away from me.

(???) Finley I found you it's been so long. Actually I should say we found you.

I look around me and there more people with him one hundred I guess. They all have masked of a fox. I reach into the little bag I'm holding and pull out my wolf mask and put it on. It's been a while since I put this on.

(Slender) tell me something do you know who the white Fang's are? And take off that mask I can tell from your smell that it's you father.

He takes off he's mask and holds it at his side.

(Vnguard) my son it's been a while but tell me something how is your brother ender doing?

I just look down and sigh.

(Vnguard) ah I see well he was weak anyway he was never ment to live in this world neither was your mother. She was to soft even before she had children.

(Slender) you forced her to have children! All because you wanted someone strong to take your place as demon lord. Well guess what I'm stronger then before I won't loses to you or this people.

I draw my two katanas. Once I do the other people draw weapons to. They all come at me, I cut them with my katanas. The more that come the more I cut down. I won't loses I can't loses. I kill all of the people father brot with him. He just stands there I ready my katana than I feel my arm is wet. Huh am I sweating? It then starts raining.

(Slender) oh it's just rain you can't make me sweat father.

(Vnguard) you couldn't beat your grandfather so what makes you think you could beat me?

I smirk.

(Slender) well father if grampa was so strong and I'm weak.

I grip my katana and ready myself.

(Slender) then why am I alive and he's in the grave.

I run at him he draws he's sword and blocks both my katanas with one hand. With the other he he shoots blue flames at me. I quickly surround myself with lightning and Dodge.

(Vnguard) so you can ues lightning style jutsu huh. Now that's interesting.

He slashes he's sword forward and a black wave of energy come straight for me. I ues both my katanas to slash the black energy and it disappears. I activate my Mongekyo sharingan and put my katanas away. I ues a powerful taijutsu ability

(Slender) I know jutsu's won't work on you but this will. 8 inner gates first gate. Gate of opening open. Second gate gate of hatred open. Th-third gate gate of love open. Fourth gate gate of pain open.

I never new only the fourth gate could cause so much pain. I run straight at him he goes to slash me but I'm to quick I punch him in the back. But I miss and punch the ground instead. The ground around breaks. I'm brot to my hands and knees breathing heavily. I deactivate the gates and my Mongekyo sharingan. I activate my Rinnegan in my left eye My mother's eye. This jutsu will work on him. I create a little ball in my hands than I throw it up into the sky. The ground around begins to break and get sucked up into the sky. The ball gets bigger and bigger until it's big as a meteor. It falls down it's going to crush father. Father looks up and.

(Vnguard) darkness style black hole jutsu.

A black hole opens up and the meteor is destroyed.

(Vnguard) your going to need something stronger then that.

My chakra is half now. I take my katanas out and clutch them.

(Slender) do you think I care about death? I was dead ever since the ones I loved took there last breath. I won't fall without a fight I'll get back up because my will is too strong to die. Ever since mother died all I see is darkness. you left my flame snuffed out. But I'll reignite it on my own.

I feel my body change. Black energy no Demon lord energy surrounds me. I take a new form I'm going to call it.
God of death and hatred.

(Slender) "now I'll kill you"

I run at top speed so fast that not even father can mach or Dodge. I slice both his arms off. But they grow back he grabs his sword before it falls and tries to stab me but. The blade shatters. I turn back to normal.

(Slender) "just give up you can win. I'm the new demon lord your just mad that grampa gave the title to me instead of his own sun. Why though? Why would he give a 12 year old the title of demon lord? Maybe it's because your to weak for the position father."

(Vnguard) "slender all I wanted was for you to see this world like I do. Deep down you know I'm right there is to much hatred within this world there's to much hatred within you for there to ever be peace. Kill me if you want my sins won't be forgiven nor will they be forgotten. But know this my son. Me your mother and your sister loved you. Never forget that no matter how far away we are dead or alive we will be here with you always."

I close my eyes and ues a jutsu.

(Slender) "reanimation jutsu. "

Two coffins pop up behind me. They open to reveal mother and sisters corpse.

(Slender) "unlike you I can bring back the dead. Once I free this world of it's hatred I'll bring them back."

The coffins disappears and I walk away.

(Vnguard) hey slender. Here take this I won't be needing this.

He throws something at me I catch it. It's the badge I need to pass. I nod at him then walk away.