part 18

Chapter 18
Monster awoken
Slender's POV

I look behind me to see a familiar face. "Tell me something slender did you really think I was dead?"
I look forward before speaking. "Shut up just leave me alone your just another illusion. Guess that's what happens when you don't sleep but it's not my fault. Mother and father who were the ones that made me like this. Forced me to become a monster just to protect the village." I look behind me to see the illusion still there.
"You know I'm real slender or do you wish to be called
Killer blood?" 
That name I put my hand on my head. "Enough just go away." If the pain keeps rising I'll lose control. No not again I'm no monster. I start to hear the voices of the villagers.
Monster freak demon.

"ENOUGH. M-my body I'm l-losing control."
"Do you remember the promise you made to me? I wander if you can still keep it. I mean you did promise your mother and father that you would keep Luna safe and look what happened."
"SHUT UP." I punch forward my right side turns demon like and my arm stretches Forward I punch the wall. My sharingan is activated. My arm goes back to normal but my right side still looks demon like. My arm is black no horn I have a horn like spike on my right shoulder. I let my true form take over fully. I look in the mirror I have in my Warehouse.
My true form is a black and red body with my red sharingan eyes red and black hair and my 12 tails.
"I wander would they fear me or accept me that's all we wanted right Toko?" I close my eyes I'm in a big room and in front of me is Toko the 12 tailed wolf.

"Tell me something slender do you really think we can trust those humans?"

"Toko I know we've had some...bad run-ins with people but they have done anything to hurt of or pose a threat to us.?
"Yes they haven't yet! I don't trust them remember it's my job to keep you alive."
"Your only keeping me alive because if I die so do you and they won't betray us."
"That's what you said about Monica. Don't you remember what happened to Sally! If you keep letting people in and getting close to you than you won't be able to finish Monica's dream."
"Toko do... You remember what her dream was?"
"HA! Don't tell me you forgot already. Well her dream was to destroy all the bad people in this world and create true peace."
"Then I'll ask you this Toko do you know where the other tailed beast are?"
"My my aren't we forgetful today. Your father killed them don't you remember? But even if some are alive you'd really think I'd know?"
"All right enough let's hunt. Let's pay the fairy king a little visit"