chapter 4

Choose life or Death shadow's fate.

Shadow's POV.
I wake up in a small room. The memories of yesterday come flooding back.
Shadow: Chloe where is. NATSU WHERE ARE YOU.
I run out of the room and into a big hallway. I run down the hallway I see a door I kick it in. I see a lab. I see Natsu and A girl with purple hair wearing a lab coat.
Shadow: who are you where is Chloe.
Natsu: oh that one. Well she'd be lucky to have last 1 hour. And since it's been 24 hours you can understand what happened to her.
With anger I rush to punch him but I can't move. I look and there's chains all over my body prevented me from moving. I think to myself. What is this Natsu can't do this than who. I look to the girl and there's two chains. One coming out of her left side and her left hand.
Yuri: hello shadow. My name is Yuri and it would be advised to not fight back.
The chains disappear. I don't move. I need to think of a way out.
Natsu: okay than if your go to behave yourself than I'll get slender he'll love to see you again old friend.
Toko but I thought he was killed we all did. He's been gone for so long that's why Ivan took over as captain. He leaves and Im left with this cute Yuri girl.
Shadow: tell me what'd you want from me.
Yuri: master slender needs a new body. His is slowly getting worse.
Shadow: and you want me to give up my body for him. No way! I'm not giving up my body for some scrum like him.
As I say that the door opens and Natsu walks in with slender.
Shadow: so you are alive.
Slender: you'd thought that someone killed me. Please I'm not that weak. Not stand still so I can transfer to your body.
I get into a battle position.
Shadow: Your not taking my body without a fight.
Yuri look like shes about to ues her chain ability. But slender stops her.
Slender: shadow do you really think you stand a chance against me? Evan in this state.
He's right. he can still kick my butt. But I have to think of something.
Shadow: slender why? Why do you transfer bodies what's wrong with yours?
Slender: before my mother died she put a curse on me. I can't die. But I can still feel pain. But in this body I can't ues my abilities. I can only ues my sharingan. So that's why I need your body shadow I still have are sensei's dream to make it a reality.
Now shadow will you help me or no. Think of it this way. I'm helping you if you die you be reunited with who you lost throughout your life immortal in the after life your never grow old. You can be with Chloe your family again. All you have to do is say yes.
I think about what slender said.
Shadow: "my answer is". I clench my fist. "You can rot for all eternity for what you've done".

I can't move slender gets close he puts one hand on my forehead and slowly puts his other hand on his forehead.

Slender: " hatred is a cancer that has plagued this world long enough and i am it's cure I'm sorry.  goodbye old friend.