"He hasn't shown up yet." Seokjin shrugged.

Namjoon smirked, bouncing the ball between his legs in a series of show-off-y moves. "Probably too scared to show up." He let the ball roll down his arm, over his back and bumped it into the air with his other wrist, catching it on a fingertip and twirling it. He laughed. 

It was the hottest, easiest, most confident display of dominance Jungkook had seen from Namjoon yet and he squeezed his thighs together. As much shit and submissive taunts that everyone gave Namjoon, nobody could deny he was easily the top alpha of everyone in the room, and probably even in the whole school. 

He bit his nail nervously as he watched Namjoon shoot shot after shot, scoring point after point as he waited for Yoongi to show up. Namjoon was really good, and Jungkook was worried Yoongi would lose. Would Yoongi really turn himself in and resign? He hoped not, this was his favorite class. But Namjoon was in his element here and Yoongi probably hadn't played basketball in years. He bounced his leg with anxiety. 

And then the doors opened and Yoongi walked in, Taehyung following him.

Namjoon caught the ball and tucked it under his arm as he waited for the two to near. "You're going to attempt to dethrone me in that?" He scoffed, grinning already at his victory.

Yoongi hadn't changed out of his black dress pants and white button up long-sleeved shirt. 

Yoongi just smiled. "I don't need to change outfits to enhance my ability."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, still grinning. "Whatever."

"So how are we playing this?" Hoseok looked between them. "First to five points or do we play for twenty minutes and whoever has the most points at the end wins?"

"It'll be faster for me to get five points than to wait for twenty minutes." Namjoon called, spinning the ball on his finger again, not even bothering to look at it. He glanced to Yoongi. "Unless you want to be publicly humiliated for twenty minutes straight?"

Yoongi looked to him, his hands held together behind his back. "I'll leave the public humiliation to you, sub, since you wear it so well."

Namjoon scowled, bouncing the ball harshly over to the smaller man. "Whatever, pervert. Once you're out of here I won't have to deal with shit like that anymore."

Yoongi caught it, his smile never leaving his face. He bounced the ball a few times, getting the feel of it. 

"How many years has it been you did physical exercise?" Namjoon taunted, leaning forward to rest his palms on his knees. 

"I'm only twenty-six." Yoongi reminded him. "I was in junior basketball leagues while you were still in diapers."

"Aww, baby Nyumiebug in diapers." Hoseok cooed from the bleachers. "So cute!" He waved his sign in the air. 

"I hope you're better at the sport than you are at trash talking." Yoongi said. 

Namjoon grinned evilly. "It's the thing I'm best at, besides fucking women senseless."

"Lucky women." Seokjin crossed his arms, pouting. He faced Jimin. "I'm prettier than most women, why won't he fuck me?"

Jimin just sighed. 

Yoongi tossed the ball to Jungkook, who had volunteered to be the one to throw the ball to start the game. 

Jungkook held onto the orange sphere nervously. "Uh, okay, so, the first person to get to five points wins, and the loser has to do whatever the winner says for the entire day tomorrow. Do you both agree to these conditions? You can't back out later, now is your only chance to abandon this bet." He looked between them both, but neither boy spoke up.