Halloween

It's Halloween in my mind, therefore it IS Halloween. Also, this is during the same time as the canon Halloween, just most things were changed

Tobias

-Doesn't really celebrate Halloween due to his religion but will for you. 

-Asked his mom to make/ buy him a costume.

-I FUCKING KID YOU NOT HE CAME DRESSED AS JESUS CHRIST!

-You followed him around the whole night blasting "Bust That Bible Open" by Alex Parsa

-Some annoying people in matching clown outfits were looking at you for a bit, but you quickly ran away.

-You also dressed up as a(n) (weird animal), so it was an odd Halloween.

Rudolph

-You guys dressed as over the top, super colorful, KILLER CLOWNS!

-He had to bring Adam along, but ditched him 15 minutes in.

-You guys ran into Carmelo and he was being a whiny little bitch, so you stole all the candy he had accumulated throughout the night.

-You also saw Tobi and his partner messing around. 

-Perhaps you stared at them for too long, for they ran away.

-Eventually you found Adam about to get kidnaped by a dude promising him infinite V-Bucks.

-Once you got home you watched Hocus Pocus (i think i spelled that right) and ate a shitload of candy.

-There's no better way to end Halloween than ingesting 5 pounds of candy in one sitting with your partner. <3

Carmelo

-Originally, you were going to be this HUGE trick-or-treating group, but most of the others already had plans with their partners. 

-He dressed up as the joker and kept screaming about how we "live in a society."

-You dressed up as (favorite fictional character)

-You visited Emilio and saw that he and his partner had a kid!?

-Emilio fucking bitch slapped him in the face for a JOKE. 

-After you cleaned up his nose (and snapped a few pics) you decided on hitting all the rich people's houses.

-H O L Y  F U C K you got so much candy from just those houses, imagine what you could get from all the middle-class households!

- While counting all the candy and separating it into smaller bags, you started to feel kind of lightheaded, but blamed it on the fact you hadn't eaten lunch.

-Carmelo noticed you weren't feeling well, and he asked if you wanted to just go back to his house and chill.

-But you DIDN'T want to ruin Halloween for him, it's his favorite holiday.

-He took you to a couple more houses before seeing Rudy.

-Weezer boi was being a bit rude to Rudy and his lover, so they stole all your candy.

-You were so disappointed; it was enough candy to last the both of you 2 years!

-You took a deep breath and walked to the nearest dairy to get a couple bags of (favorite candy).

- By this point your lightheadedness evolved to a head splitting migraine.

-You thought it would be fine; just get to Carmelo's house and take an aspirin, easy.

-On the way there, you passed out.

-Blueberry boi was MORTIFIED, his precious y/n passed out all because he didn't let them rest.