“Oi! I came here for another thing!” I exclaimed when I suddenly remembered the reason I had come running to his flat.

“You’re saying that you didn’t come here for my body?” He exclaimed falsely offended. “And I thought you really meant it when you called me a tiger,” he carried on dramatically pulling aside. I immediately felt the absence of his body next to mine.

“I never called you a tiger!” I protested and he stole a glance of me, an amused expression on his face.

“But you were thinking of that. I can read your thoughts,” Louis explained coming back to me, rolling on top of me, leaving me trapped between his body and the mattress. I wasn’t complaining though.

“Silly Lou-Lou,” I said offhandedly and he lowered his head to steal a kiss from me.

“You know you’re the only one who gets to call me like that, right?” I only grinned, content with that victory. “Anyways, if you didn’t come for my body, what was the reason?”

“Oh right! You keep distracting me, damn you, Tomlinson!” I playfully smacked him on the arm, but he only chuckled. “I have great news. Today Joy and me had a meeting with Mr Boss.” He raised his eyebrows in interest, but instead of keeping his eyes on me, he bent down and starting to spread kisses on my neck.

Was he trying to distract me again?

Fighting hard to keep my train of thought despite my hands already resting on his bare back, caressing his skin. I kept talking, even though I sounded like I was running a marathon. “And, you know I only help Joy with the show, she is the only host. Well, Mr Boss–” I caught my breath when I felt him giving me a love bite. Luckily, we were in winter. “Mr Boss told us that things should change and offered us to have the show the two of us. I’ll be a host for Up To Date!” I finally finished and Louis stopped, raising his head to meet my eyes.

“Are you serious?” I nodded, biting my lower lip as I fought to breathe evenly again. “That’s amazing! I’m so happy for you, Havi!” He exclaimed taking me in his arms to give me a bone-crushing hug.

“And he offered us to have another show at midday during weekends, the two of us,” I added and he pulled back to look at me again with surprise and happiness in his blue eyes.

“Even better! This is incredible!” He cheered taking my face in his hands. His smile was as big as mine. Honestly, I couldn’t stop smiling, I was so happy!

“Joy almost started dancing right there. I’m so happy, Louis,” I told him as he put our foreheads together.

“The show was already amazing before, now it’s gonna be even better with the two of you. I’m sorry for the other stations.” I smiled at his words. “I’m really proud of you, Havi. You got what you wanted and I know you’re gonna be amazing.”

I felt my heart getting warmer at his words and the love in his voice, the way his eyes were boring into my very soul. My beautiful Louis, my special Doncaster boy. It wasn’t easy to get him, but he was so worth the fight. He had been the most wonderful thing to happen to me from the moment he walked through the door in the booth whilst I was hiding, not wanting to meet him.

He was always worrying about me, making sure I was okay, that no one was being mean to me. He was always by my side, supporting me in everything, and I did the same for him. No matter what he had to do, I was always a hundred per cent on his side.

“Thank you,” I whispered placing my hands over his, which were still cupping my cheeks.

“You’re the best,” he whispered back before pressing his lips over mine in a sweet and heart-warming kiss that drove my dinosaurs crazy.

I loved it when he kissed me with passion, like he couldn’t get enough of me. When his hands ran over my body, trying to learn every curve by heart. When he touched me and I felt like I’d burst into flames, when he made my heart beat so fast I feared I would have a heart attack; but I also loved it when he kissed me like this, with the tenderness you touch something you’re afraid may break. When he kissed me slowly, like we had all the time in the world, when I could hear our hearts beating at the same speed.

I just loved all the ways he made me feel, every reaction he could get from me. I loved him.

“I love you, Lou-Lou,” I told him with a smile when we pulled away.

“As much as I love you?” He asked and I shook my head, ruffling his hair with my hands. He raised his eyebrows in surprise at my reaction.

“I’m sure I love you more,” I teased and I saw his expression changing, determination to win this challenge. Oh, he was so competitive sometimes.

“I beg to differ.”

“You do?” I challenged and his expression only grew in determination.

“I can prove it,” he said next, pushing me against the mattress again, trapping me under his body. “I can show you how I love every single part of you.”

I just laughed, not minding at all how he was set on winning this.

“Oh, and by the way, we’re going out tonight. We need to celebrate this!” Louis added and I smiled.

“Fine. But we can always start celebrating first here, don’t you think?”

His smile was so mischievous and playful I could only giggle, but soon his lips were over mine, kissing me in that hungry way that could drive me, and my dinosaurs, crazy.

God, how I loved him. He was the best part of my life and I never wanted him away. He could be in another country, but I knew he was mine and I was his, and that was all I needed. And that was what I had and I was happy.

…le end...

-:-:-:-

I hope you liked it, guys. Havi did, though then she wanted to kill me for doing this to her. It was really fun to write about them again, they are a lovely couple.

Thank you all for reading this story and commenting and voting. It always means the world to me.

Bel, xx