"What link?" He asks.

"Well you know that Emmy and Iggy are linked, as well as Alex and Honey. It was done unintentionally by their marks over lapping on me. Your mark over laps Don's. It's slight but it is there. It being a small link we weren't sure that you and he would be linked but I need to ask. With the others it took time for the link to develop. It's been long enough that if you were linked you should feel something."

"Uh, I'm not sure." he looked at Don. "Do you feel something?"

"At times yesterday I thought I might but I wasn't sure."

"You could experiment and find out." Iggy suggests.

"How?" Don asks.

"Kiss Luke. If Lucas feels it then you are linked." Don nodded but looked at Lucas.

"Would you like to do the honors?" He asks looking from Lucas to me. Lucas smiles and leans toward me. Lucas gives me a good kiss but I feel the need for more. I wrap my hand around his neck and kiss him deeper making him moan. I feel my body tighten, the need rolls, pleasure and completion run through me. I cum pumping more seed into Iggy. I hear him grunt and feel a shot of his cum hit my stomach. Pulling back I sigh and take a breath. Letting my hand drop to take his.

"Wow. That was some kiss." He blushes and we all look to Don. Don's breathing ragged. He licks his lips.

"Did you feel that?" It looked like he had.

"Yes. Very much yes." Don leans over and kisses me, deeply. I feel Lucas' hand tighten on mine and only release when Don pulls back. Don looks to Lucas.

"Are you alright, your tense." I looked between them. Don is watching him. "Now that I know what it is I can discern what's my feelings and what's yours. Are you okay?"

"Yes. It's just unusual. You are there. I hadn't even noticed it but now that I've felt it I can feel you."

"I know from Iggy and Emmy we can close the link or just narrow it until we get used to it." He offers.

"No, it's okay. But I'd ask that you not poke around in my mind until I get used to this. Sometimes my past pops up randomly. I don't want to worry you with it." Lucas says.

"I understand, and I promise if I do get hints of things I won't over react and I'll keep what I feel and learn to myself. Privacy is important." Don tells him.

"Thank you." I could see Lucas relax. "I will of course do the same for you." As they talk I felt a shiver through my spine. This I knew, it was the kind of feeling I got when we shifted back after making love. The knot relaxed and I finally slipped from inside Iggy. As he moved back on my legs to be more comfortable I could feel my cum leak from him. He was blushing.

"Uh how about everyone but Luke leave the room. We're okay the knots gone but I'd like a little privacy with him for a few minutes." The room emptied, when we were alone Iggy stood. I saw my cum trailing down his legs steadily. My eyebrows went up as I realized I must have been coming every little bit all night long.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes. Can you grab me a couple towels." I nodded and hurried across the hall to the bathroom. I came back with two towels. He took one laid it out on the floor and knelt, his legs splayed open. I watched him reach and hold his entrance open. Long streams of my cum slid out. The amount that slid out of him amazed me. I didn't even know someone's body could produce that much cum.

"I didn't really want an audience for this." Iggy said still blushing.

"Uh, are you okay. Did I hurt you any? We were knotted together for hours. Plus that much cum, was it uncomfortable?"