You watched your past self leave the wishes then head over to the Character's to notice Childe's face on the left side of the screen.

Your past self made Childe C6 and upgraded him to Level 20 but ascended him as he is now Level 40.

"Should I add Childe to my team?" you mumble to yourself.

"I wouldn't if I were you at the moment..." you mumbled towards your past self as you watched them head towards your team which had Xingqiu, Fischl, Bennett and Thoma. You wished Xingqiu as your main DPS so badly...

"Who should I replace?" you look at your team curiously, you try to think who.

Your past self chose not to replace Bennett due to the fact he is your healer...

Your past self chose not to replace Fischl due to the fact she is your support...

Your past self chose not to replace Thoma due to fact that you spent half your time trying to ascend him by going into other people's worlds...

Your past self chose to replace Xingqiu due to the fact he is a 4* hydro user and that Childe is a 5* hydro user meaning that Childe would be stronger than him...

"Hey girly, you look gorgeous~" past Childe spoke.

"Heh- yeah right Childe, you're lucky that I added you to the party" you say in a rude tone as you smirked.

You were angry at first but you felt proud that your past self said that, you suddenly noticed something that your past self didn't notice.

That past Childe stopped smiling and suddenly frowned in anger, your eyes widened as you were in shock that you never noticed that...

"Huh? Did you just change your face expression" you asked your laptop curiously.

You watched as your past self thought they were imagining they rubbed their eyes as past Childe quickly changed their face expression which you obviously noticed.

You were watching your past self play with Childe as your past self explored and looked for Artifacts for him...

"Ugh, I have to go use the washroom now.." you groaned as you headed towards the washroom.

As soon as your past self left the room to use the washroom, you sat on the empty black chair and glared at your laptop screen.

Past Childe stopped smiling again as he frowned, waiting for you patiently because he wanted to spend time with you...

"I could break this laptop right now..." you mumbled to yourself as you were about to break your laptop when suddenly you heard your past self coming back so you got up from the black chair and they sat on it again.

You watched your past self get Childe's weapon in a one pull... you watched Childe's cheeks redden slightly but switched back before your past self would notice...

"I wonder what time it is" you grabbed your phone to check the time, you noticed it was 9:10pm.

"Hmm, that's how long I was on Genshin Impact for?" you looked back at Childe to see him with his weapon out in the Character Sectios, then you went back to his Attributes to see he is now Level 40.