Back!

Hey guys! I need to talk to you.
First: I got 2 c's on my progress report so I might get my iPod taken away. idk

Second: I am starting to run out of ideas fast!!! I only have one and it is for this chapter!!! Please tell me what you want!!!!!!!
Now back to the book.

Lily P.O.V
Once we got back from L.A we got a very long box that was in front of the door. We carefully took it inside. "What is in here? A million bricks?" I said sarcastically. "I don't know." It came with a note. "To Lily septiceye, This is only for protection. You don't know who I am but I know you. Here you go." "What is it?" I open the box to find 3 swords from my favourite anime Sao. (Sword art online). There is a black, big, spike swords wit uh is kitito-kun. A white and light teal, thin sword witch is Asuna sword. And the last one was a real and light teal diamond sword witch also belongs to Kitito-kun. (Yes it's a real anime and characters). "Wow!"

Jack P.O.V
What are those dangerous swords doing in my house?? Why would someone give them to her? I ask to many questions. "What are those?" "These are the 3 swords used in my fave anime Sword Art Online." " Wow." I am going to kill some one.

That's it my friends. oh don't forget to check out CoolKat8908 !!! She has really good books!! Bai!!!!!!!