II

"And why do you think we will listen to you?", the man with the knife said and then turned to eunha.

Suddenly the prince closed his eyes and concentrated on something, he flickered his hand and within a second, they all disappeared.

They all, the very next second found themselves on an empty field. They were shocked by the sudden time lapse that happened.

How did this happened? The prince smirked proudly at himself and spoke, "Still powerful i see...".

Then he turned to the men and a fire filled with anger encircled him. "So what were you saying?", his eyes were no more black, instead they had turned to dragon eyes.

"Let me call my princess here.", he smirked and looked at eunha. Closing his eyes he again concentrated on his powers.

Suddenly a huge wind blew past them and a great power came out from the dragon jade he was wearing. The power combined together and in no more than 1 minute, a deadly beast was standing behind him glaring at them with anger in its eyes.

It was beautiful yet dangerous at the same time.

The prince was suddenly lifted into the thin air and a great power took over him and as he controlled the spirit, he jerked his hand towards the men

The dragon ran with the speed of lightning and devoured those men alive in just few seconds time.

Eunha was scared to death as she saw the scenerio but then it looked up in the sky and flew off, and released great amount of fire from its mouth.

Its screams could rip anyone's ear drums, but the prince had put a spell on her. The dragon changed its position and came straight for the prince.

It went inside the jade in the form of dust and everything went back to normal. The moon turned back to normal and the prince came back to his normal self.

As he came on the ground he went near eunha but she was too afraid to be close to him. The prince smiled softly at her and then opened his hand where a white light was coming out of it and he spreaded it on her.

Eunha's eyes felt heavy every next second and she went to a deep slumber. The prince carried her in his arms and then suddenly disappeared.

The next second he reached the palace room and laid her on the bed and caressed her cheek, rubbing the tears on her face with his thumbs.

"Rest well my dear princess, you have alot to suffer. But dont worry i will be there to protect you.", he said and took off the dragon jade that he was wearing and tied it on her neck.

And he left.

The next morning, eunha woke up but she didn't remember anything, only to get up with a strong headache.

The maids quickly went in her room and brought her a fresh orange juice which helped alot.

Today eunha's parents were returning and she was excited so she quickly got ready to welcome them.

Wearing the royal gown and styling her up, she was waiting in the yard all the time for the arrival.

It had been 5 hours waiting for the king and queen but eunha still waited, roaming around the palace courtyard constantly.

"Young princess, i would advice you to sit down and rest for a while. Its been five hours and you havent seated once.", the royal supervisor said.

"Im alright advisor, but why hasn't the carriage arrived yet? Their arrival has delayed by 3 hours.", eunha said worrying about her parents.

"Im sure something must've came up and they had to stay back.", the supervisor consoled.

"They could've had send a delegation right? But there is no news of them yet.", eunha said.

Suddenly a royal messanger could be seen coming towards the castle.

"Finally a news at last.", eunha took a relief breath and ordered the palace guards to open the gates.

Judging the look on the messenger's face, something serious had came up.

The royal messenger bowed to her and opened the delegation.

"Dear kingdom of korea, his royal highness King jaejun and Queen june were attacked by a few bandits on their way back. The royal jewellery was also stolen and the royal highnesses lost their lives. We pay our tributes to the late king and queen and hope that they rest in peace."

"From Kingdom of china.", the royal messenger stops speaking. Eunha stood there for a few minutes silent after this horrific news crashed on her.

It felt like air was sucked out of her body and she could feel her heart beating fast like a bullet. She could no longer breath.

And due to the sudden shock and realization, her mind went to chaos and she fainted.

The palace maids caught her body in nick of time and safely brought her inside.

The rest of the royal staff which was by her, took a few moments of condolence that they had just lost their king and queen.

It never felt real for them, no one wanted to believe that such a dreadful incident happened.

"What were the guards doing which were sent to protect them!", the royal supervisor yelled.

"The guards were no match. It was like they were prepared to do this for a very long time.", the other royal staff told.

"We will talk about this later. But first go and fetch the royal doctor to check her royal highness. Its her health that matters the most now.", he ordered.

The men left to do their jobs and the royal supervisor grabbed his head which was throbing.

Now what will happen to korea? How will they tell the people that their queen and king died.

But what worst was that he knew the people were going to blame her royal highness for the curse going around ever since she was born.

"What should we do about the ministers and the people?", his assistant asked.

"We can't tell them or else they will blame the princess. We need to gain people's trust into her to become the new queen. One wrong move and it will destroy her.", the supervisor said.

"Now come with me, we have to make up the plans.", he ordered and they all went inside the castle.