2.

Mari/Marinette pov

"Hey you! Chinese, or who are you! I saw how my Adrien was looking at you and how you were looking at him! Let him be clear?! Or I'll make your life hell!" said Chloé.  , pissed off, is she taking someone for granted and swearing at me?! "Look, barbie, how can I fall in love with someone I just know?" she asked in a dream.  "Well, you tell me!" Chloé said angrily. "Look, there can still be peace between us, I'm Mari," I said, smiling and holding out my hand.  "No! I don't hang out with ridiculous idiots like you and Alya!" she said angrily and left, and only now did I notice that there was also a redhead with glasses standing there carrying her bag. Is that her messenger or something? "What the hell?"  Did Chloé want you?" came and asked Alya.  "But nothing..." I said and left.

In the evening, I went to my room and noticed that someone texted me on my cell phone.

Marinette, sorry we forgot to tell you what it was.  Someone wants to kidnap you, and that someone is actually in this school, and you have to find him.  Please delete this message after reading it.

Love, Mom and Dad<3

After reading it, I deleted the message, but what surprised me the most was that they can write a heart using a lowercase sign and a three?!  Well, we won't deal with it now, I have to find him or her, but only tomorrow.  I went to bed, I was already tired.

I was standing by the lockers during recess and chatting with Alya.  "Sorry about yesterday, at breakfast, if Chloé hadn't dragged me I would have sat down," said Adrien. "That's fine..." Alya said.  "thank you Alyo, and you.. you're new here aren't you? I'm Adrien Agreste and what's your name?" he asked me. "Marin-.. so Mary.. I mean Maki.. so.." I kept saying  kola I don't know what's wrong with me.. finally Alya sighed and said "Mari, her name is Mari" she said. Before Adrien could say anything, Chloé stuck to him again. "Adrien, what are you doing here?" asked Chloé.  "Well-.." before he could finish, Chloé interrupted him again. "Can't you see how ridiculous they are?  Let's go away from them," said Chloé and they left.  "But Chloé is pissed, huh? Adrien and I are really dating, it's been about a year? Well, actually since the first day I joined here..." a girl with bangs and long brown hair and green eyes came up to us. "seriously  ?  He never bragged about it..” Alya said.  "Well, he didn't want to disappoint so many girls who are madly in love with him, so we kept it a secret," she said. "I'm Lila, I already know Alya, but not you..." she added and looked at me with a smile.  "Mari" I said. "Nice, no problem, class starts in a little while, I have to get ready."  For now, Friday," Lila said and left.  Something about her struck me as odd.  "Didn't you find something strange about her?" I asked Alya as Lila left. "No why?  Lila is one of the most popular girls in school.  He's even friends with Marinette,” Alya said.  I was quite surprised.  "With Marinette?" I asked in amazement. "With Princess Marinette Dupan-cheng, with the Princess of France." Alya said.  But I'm Princess Marinette and I've never seen anyone like her, so Lila?  More like Liela (Liela=lie).  I preferred not to deal with it in any way and went to class.

It was already after school and I went to my room, but I noticed a brown box in the shape of an octagon.  It surprised me because I didn't put her there.  I didn't know who put it there, what was inside, or why he put it there.  And I don't even understand how he got into my room.  I wanted to open the box and see what was inside.  "Mari, are you going out then?" Alya interrupted me. "Yeah, I'm going," I said and instantly forgot about the box.

"Hello Alya, hello Mary" we greeted Lila in front of the school.  "I'm Mari" I said.  "Hi Lilo" Alya said happily and waved.  "I'm sorry Mari, I'm sorry, I hope you'll understand, I know so many people and so many celebrities that I made a mistake," said Lila with a smile.  "never mind" Alya said for me.  Why does he decide for me?  Like yeah, I don't mind that he can say the name wrong once, but Alya can't know that I don't mind, if someone asks me if he can kill me, will he answer for me too?  Yes, it's stupid, but still.  I was quite upset that Lila kept talking about how she was best friends with the princess of France.  I would like to say that it is me and that she is lying, that I have never seen her before in my life.  But I must not reveal who I am.  "Mari, are you okay?" Alya asked.  "What?  "Yes, yes, but I'd like to go, it's already five," I said.  "And I can't go with you?" asked Lila.  "yeah!" Alya said.  I don't want to go out with Lila, I have to make an excuse.  "Excuse me, I just remembered, I still have to do my homework, go without me" I said and wanted to leave.  "We'll be happy to help you" said Lila.  "Well, that's good," I replied and continued walking to the corridor where the rooms are.  "Hello" said a blonde girl with pink highlights and blue eyes.  "Hello?" I said.  "I'm Zoé, you're Mari right?" she said.  "yes, why?" I said in surprise.  "You should know that Chloé and Lila are gossiping about you..." Zoe said.  "Ah, thanks for the info" I said and wanted to unlock my room.  "And also the fact that neither Chloé nor Lila ever dated him, only Kagami dated him but they broke up recently.  Zoe added.  "How do you know all this?  "I'm Chloe's sister, I'm sorry I had to tell you, I think they're planning something for you" she said.  "Ah well thank you" I said and entered the room.  I was tired so I lay down.

Brrr, brrr, that annoying sound of the alarm clock woke me up for school again.  I got dressed, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and went to breakfast.  "Mari what are you doing?" asked the annoying Lila and Chloe stood next to her.  "well.. I'm going to have breakfast.." I said in amazement, because that's probably clear.  "But class starts in five minutes!" said Lila.  "What?!" I looked at the clock and it was only 7:12 "I still have time" I said and calmed down.  "The clock is broken Cheng, look" she said and showed me the mobile where the time was 7:57.  "For God's sake, I can't keep up!  Where do we have english today?!” I shouted and got up from the table.  "Here" they said and pushed me into an empty room.  I noticed that there was a fire in the room that was getting dangerously close.  "please open" I said and I was terribly afraid.  "open the door!" I kept repeating and crying.  As the fire was already at my place, I heard laughter, Chloe, Lila, Sabrina and.. Aly-Alya and A-Adrien.

The second chapter is out, and the main character is dead or not? That the whole thing could still be saved? or was it just a thought in her head? or a dream?