"Can we talk about this another time?" He says.

"Satoru." You tell him settling on a conclusion that your anxiety has developed. "Are you tired of me?" you ask him truthfully. "Am I just not a good friend anymore?" you ask him with beads of sweat running down your face as your stomach gets worse.

His face goes from serious to hurt in a matter of seconds, he could never get tired of you, he wants to spend every second of the day with you. All he ever does is think about you and how amazing you are. Has he been that much of a dick to you in the past two days that this is what you think is going on? and how could you ever think that you're not a good friend to him?

"y/n I-" his words get interrupted by you darting back to your room. Leaving him there stranded and confused until he hears you retching and dry heaving from two doors down, he wanted to go after you  to make sure you were okay but instead  he shut his door and he got in the shower.

You hunch over the toilet spilling your guts out violently. Thankfully your hair was already tied back.

After a few seconds you sit back taking a deep breath but that's cut short when your nausea comes back again and you're over the toilet again puking.

"God please, Ill never drink again" you whine lifting your head up when you're done. You lean back against the wall as you sit on the bathroom floor, you don't want to move incase the feeling comes back and you now realize that maybe confrontation while being hungover isn't the best mix. You feel yourself start to get cold but at the same time feel yourself sweating bullets, you've always hated this part about hangovers, it's always the worst for you.

Satoru probably thinks you're insane now for taking off in the middle of him talking you think to yourself, not like he would seem to care anymore. He made it very clear that you annoy him now, he didn't even have to really say it to actually say it but you can't seem to understand why, you don't recall doing or saying anything wrong for him to treat you the way that he did at the door.

After what seemed to be about twenty minutes on the floor, and feeling confident enough that you wouldn't throw up again, you cleaned up your bathroom and stepped into the shower, the scalding hot water making you feel better than you expected. You scrubbed your body thoroughly and stood under the hot water until you felt like you were on the verge of passing out.

After throwing on a hoodie and some shorts you turned your lights off and closed your curtains. You turned on your AC on full blast. You decided that a nap would probably help you right now and you also decided to leave Gojo alone for the time being until you felt better.

You sit on your bed but quickly get up when you hear a knock on your door. Opening your door you see your best-friend standing there with some soup from your favorite restaurant and a Gatorade with a hoodie over his head.

"Hey" he says shamefully.

"Hi" you reply.

"A little birdie told me you were hungover" he says holding up the bag

"Does the little birdie happened to be named Maki Zenin?" You ask.

"Maybe" he says.

"Can we talk?" He adds after hesitating awkwardly  for a few seconds.

"Yeah" you say opening the door and stepping to the side.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asks.

"No, I'm too scared I'll puke again" you laugh.

"Well here- just eat this slowly" he says putting down the items and taking the soup out of the bag as you close the door and lock it behind you.

He pulls a chair out for you next to him, he helps you slowly sit down and hands you a spoon. You take the spoon and take a small spoonful of the hot broth, exhaling a sigh of relief when the warm liquid hits your stomach.