8

A/N: I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comments... It doesn't let me! Thank you tho:

The next flat was very similar apart from the fact that Thomas was looking at the decoration, he picked it up but it smashed in his hands. We both stared at it for over 30 seconds as the woman left to give us a tour of the next room.
"Crap." Thomas whispered "should I put it back?"

"Just put it anywhere." I replied.

Thomas put it in a cupboard and slammed the door.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the next room.
I couldn't stop laughing and I laughed more when the woman was looking at us strangely.

She even asked "everything okay?"

"Fine." Thomas replied which set me off laughing again.

I was enjoying the company of Thomas, I didn't want him to go back to the UK.

"So," The woman said as she closed the front door of the flat. "What do you think of this one?"

"I don't really think its a place for me. I'm more modern." I replied.

"I see, well I think you will like the next one."

"Fingers crossed."

"She's very fussy." Thomas said out of no where.

"Thomas!" I screamed, punching his arm.

"You too are adorable, are you sure you aren't a couple?"

"Positive." I said.

"Well..." Thomas said.

I looked at him and he began to laugh.
I felt my heart crack but I laughed aswell. I can't fall like last time again.

Not again.

"I'll see you two tomorrow for the last flat. It's okay if you don't like it, we can go back and look at others." The woman reassured me.
"Thanks." I replied.

I got into my car and turned the engine on.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." Thomas said, leaning through my open window.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Tommy." I smiled.

"Tommy?" He asked.

"Yes, it suits you." I smiled.

"Bye cutie."

I quickly reversed and drove home, trying to hide the fact that my face was burning.
I started to laugh at how much I was enjoying my life with Thomas. He was putting a smile on my face every time I saw him, with out fail.