(Rewriting) Chap 4: Promising encounter

(R/n)= Random name

???'s Pov

"Thank you so much, Kiyoung hyung-nim! Please feel free to tell me what to do from now on!" Exclaimed Deokgoo, aka meathead with a serious expression on his face, so easy. "Alright. Let get out of this place first" I said half listening to what he was now saying, "After we leave this place, let's get out of being classless" I added, while touching the stone wall and firmly holding my spear. A smile creeping up on my face, holding eye contact with the younger guy.

Things were going pretty smoothly, I found out that by killing monsters we can level our stats up, Deokgoo is playing right in my hand and-

Suddenly, loud blood curdling screams erupted out of nowhere, then I heared the sound of rapid footsteps. Multiple footsteps and they were quite heavy too. I peeked around the corner, Deokgoo mimicking my actions.

Character Pov: Lee Kiyoung unlocked 🔓
Condition: meet Lee Kiyoung
Character Pov: Park Deokgoo unlocked 🔓
Condition: meet Park Deokgoo

Lee Kiyoung's Pov

In the distance, I saw a girl, her eyes were teary and she was running. Running from a horde of monsters!

"Please save me!!" The girl screamed.

I paled along with Deokgoo, immediately turning back to him, "Deokgoo, let's run!!" I exclaimed, "Y-yes

I paled along with Deokgoo, immediately turning back to him, "Deokgoo, let's run!!" I exclaimed, "Y-yes...yes, hyung-nim!" He stuttered, panic evident on his face.

"What are those?!" I sweat dropped, "This is nuts! How are we supposed to face so many of them?! Who on earth is she?!" I ran as fast and far as my legs could take me, minding where I put my feet to avoid tripping on something and ultimately falling, not forgetting to have a firm grip on my one and only weapon. "Mind's eye!" I chanted the familiar words in my head to activate my ability.

Surprised, I stopped in my tracks.

Player Jung Hayan's stats and growth limits are being confirmed.

Talent: Growth limit

Strength: 10 rare
Dexterity: 11 rare
Luck: 23 rare
Intelligence: 22 rare
Magic power: 10 legendary
Endurance: 14 rare
Stamina: 12 rare

Magic power: 10 Legendary

!?

"Hyung-nim?! What are you doing just standing there?!" Shouted Deokgoo, urgency present in his voice, "Hyung-nim!" He said to me again, but I was far gone in my thoughts, I could barely hear him. All of my attention was focused on the stats presented in front of me, "Jung Hayan...She possesses legendary-rank magic power...!" I was still gawking at the black and golden interface, when without warning, another one appeared...this was the info window of one more person!