"It's Maehara's birthday on Saturday, so we should plan something."

"Hm... Maehara's birthday is on Saturday..." Hairo made a thinking pose.

'Stop repeating the topic.' -Kusuo, being distant as usual.

"Let's make a surprise party!" Chiyo suggested.

"Right, but we did that on Saiki's birthday in May..." please refer to that surprise birthday party episode, thanks.

"How about a ramen?" -Nendou

"You're always saying that every day."

"Wait a minute, no one in this school knows her birth date, so how did you know it's November 1?" Kokomi asked, confused.

"Well, I heard Saiki mumbling about it when Kaidou's talking about Halloween..." -Hairo

"O-oh, I see..." She responded, kind of jealous about Saiki knowing Airin's birthday.

"Halloween and birthday party, huh..." Aren started thinking, "Oh, I know! How about a Halloween-themed birthday party?!"

"Hmm, what about a Halloween-themed surprise costume party!?" Aren and Shun looked at each other as they synchronized their ideas.

"That would be fun!"

'That's a shit ass, to be honest.' "Err, I think Halloween costumes are not that necessary..." Kokomi disagreed, which made the two rethink.

"Yeah... why did you even think about that one, Shun? That was shit."

"What do you mean??"

"Hello! Is Airin my babe loves here because-- oops, sorry. Are you guys busy with something?" They were interrupted by a sudden voice from outside the classroom.

"Oh, Ichika! Sorry, we don't know where she is." Chiyo explained. "It was perfect timing because we're planning to make a surprise party for her."

"Really?! What's the plan!?" She entered and joined the group circle. "I kinda know a lot about her, so I can help!"

'You mean you stalked her?' Kusuo interrupts, as he reads her thoughts.

"Okay, back to the plan!..." Kokomi elaborated on the ideas to Ichika. "...So that's the idea we had so far. The thing is how are we able to do it..."

Hairo sighed, "You're right... She's kinda hard to pursue, so..."

"Oh, I know! How about we ask her mom?" Kaidou suggested. "Mrs. Maehara would like this idea, so let's talk to her!"

"Ooh, that's a good one, Kaidou."

"Okay! We should discuss the other plans after school. Just act natural until then," Kaidou signed that the meeting has ended.

The rest were being planned as they wanted to make it memorable-- which were just some average birthday party activity, what do you expect?

However, the target already knew the plan because she heard them while she was in the bathroom (telepathy) and doesn't think she must have a party, as it is also associated with All Saint's Day-- a holiday connected to the souls of the dead.