Chapter 8

Harper POV
Mrs and grandpa G had just gone to get ice cream from the ice cream shop down the road. I had gone for bubblegum with rainbow sprinkles and grandpa got plain chocolate. Grandpa played football with me all morning and really helped me. I am exited to meet all of my uncles today as they are all very good footballers and so might be able to help me develop as a footballer. Dada has made me into a Chelsea fan and I watch all of the matches. Dada is a very good player and he makes me want to become a women player some day.

When we arrived home I ran straight in and jumped onto the sofa. I really liked my new top that grandpa got me for my birthday, it had little boss on the back. I find it fun because I like helping out when daddy does his training in the gym and so apperently when daddy goes away to football camp I'm going with him and I get to help out with all of the boys. Uncle dec is gonna be there and he is so fun and always gives me sweets so that's going to be fun.

As grandpa sat down next to me and turned on the TV, I heard cars coming into the driveway. Daddy must be back! I was looking forward to seeing Grandpa T as I haven't seen him in a while, and all the boys were coming. As soon as I heard a knock on the door I ran over to it but because I am only four I can't reach the handle so I had to wait for Grandpa G to come over and open it. As grandpa G opened the door to about thirty or so boys, all about dads age. Right in front of me was grandpa T so I ran over and jumped into his arms.

"Grandpa T! I haven't seen you in forever!"
"Hi harps, I know it's been a long time. Now that the boys know about you, your dad might be able to bring you to training!" Grandpa T replied.
"YESS!"
"Harper inside voice please, now where is my hug?" Dad said taking me out of grandpa T's arms.
"Sorry dada," I said as I turned around and hugged him. "Dad can I meet my uncles now?"
"Yes of course you can, come on boys come in make yourself at home then I can introduce you to harper."

All of the boys began walking towards the living room, and as I was still in dadas arms I could see all of there faces. I could recognise all of them and all of them gave me a smile or a wave. I am quite shy when I first meet people so I hid my head in masons neck witch made a lot of the boys coo at me. We all sat down in the living room and there was enough space for everyone, some people had to sit on the floor but we had carpet so they didn't mind. I was put in dadas lap but decided that I wanted to sit on grandpa t so chilled of his lap and walked towards him. I immediately made grabby hands towards him and he picked me up and placed me on his lap. I immediately payed back and felt warm in his embrace.

"Yo mase you kid just ditched you for the gaffa." One of the boys shouted, I think it was uncle chilly.
"Boys, the gaffa is basically harpers grandpa that why she calls him grandpa t, she calls me grandpa g isn't that right harps?" Grandpa g replied.
I nodded my head still not feeling sure about all the boys even though I knew who they are.
"Go on Harps introduce yourself and say hi to the boys." I herd grandpa T wisher into my ear. So I decided to go for it.
"Hi, I'm harper but you can call me harps, harper or H I don't mind. Um, I like football and drawing and I support Chelsea," when I said that everyone cheered. "Im four and it was my birthday last week! Also I know who you all are but some of you have long names so you each have a nickname!"
I was still sitting on grandpa Ts lap but decided that I wanted to sit next to one of my uncles. I looked at my dad and he nodded. I looked to see if anyone caught my eye and I saw uncle Reece give me a small wave. I waved back and got of grandpa Ts lap and went towards him. He picked me up and I sat on his lap. It was nice as he was talking to Grandpa G so I had a friendly face nearby to look to. I turned to uncle Reece and whispered in his ear.
"Hi uncle Reece, do you think you can come and play football with me? Do you think anyone else wants to?"
"Hi Harps nice to meet you, and I think that would be a great idea do you want me to get their attention so you can ask?"
I nodded my head and he put his hands over my ears to protect them which I was thankful for.
"Boys harper wants to say something."
"Do any of you want to play some football with me outside?"