Another what now?

Start from the beginning

"Whatzup losersss!" Y/n shouted as she posed, silence..not a sound, the main character opened her eyes looking at the simps with doted eyes with them looking back at her with wide eyes.

    "Y-Y/n...Is that really you..?" Mei asked tears coming out from her eyes rolling down her cheeks.

"Nah I'm not even here, im just a hallucination, Of course you stupid bi—" Y/n got cut off as Mk hugged her tightly, "Y/n! Your really back!!" Mk shouted as happy tears rolled down.

    Cathy hurriedly stood up from her seat as a shocked Mayor followed behind, "U-Uhm! H...Hi! Do you remember me? I'm Cathy..!" She says, "Of course I remember you" Y/n patted Cathy's head as the girls eyes sparkled.

"I can't believe it...My Lady?" Mayor walked up before getting pushed by nezha "You mean My Lady?" He started as Mayor huffed in annoyance.

    "My lady! Your alive!" Nezha asked, "but..How?" Macaque suddenly asked as he appeared next to Y/n with a soft smile, "Y/n..Is that really you..?" He asked, "Yep!..Maybe..?" Y/n muttered.

"Holy jade emperor! Your actually alive!!" Monkey king yelled as he lifted the female up with a hug spinning around happily.

    "How..?" Redson asked questioned as Everyones eyes turned to dot, "Would you believe me.." Y/n started as Everyones eyes looked at her, "If I said I live in another universe?"

"Eh?" Everyone blinked.

——————————————————————————

"So you mean to tell me, That you live in a another universe?" Macaque asked, "That's what I said Dipshi—"

    "THATS SO COOL!" Tang suddenly interrupted, 'Suddenly I have an urge to kick you to the sun!' Y/n smiled.

DAWG WHAT 😭

     Bro leave that man alone, Why you being so rude 💀

'I wouldn't say rude'

     "B-But what If you need to return to your universe...? Does that mean you won't be able to see us anymore..?" Cathy asked as the atmosphere darkens with sadness looking at Y/n.

'Well u can make a double of me to stay here' Y/n closed her eyes thinking.

    'before that I wanna see them smile first' Y/n opened her eyes smiling at everyone.

"Hey..How about we spend time together?" Y/n asked as Everyone perked up.

——————————————————————————

First is Mk, On a picnic!

Mk was on Y/n's lap as she stroked his head, "I missed this.." Mk says as a tear dropped down his face.

   "I hope you feel better" said Y/n as she smiled, "I never got to say this to my Y/n..but.." Hot tears suddenly poured out of Mk's Eyes as he touched Y/n's cheek gently.

"I...lo-..Like..You..Y/n" Mk closed his eyes and smile.

   Y/n blinked, "I like you too" She winked making the boy flushtered before covering his face.