Phantom Troup: How you first met!

Depuis le début

Feitan
__________

Your Patient got away.

It was late at night, and they were the last one you had to "fix" before you could pack up and send yourself home for the knight.

Chasing behind them, hammer in hand and the intensions of bending their knees out of place. You caught up pretty fast when they fell and started crawling.

Unfortunely it seemed like they were someone else's target as well.

Just when you managed to catch up to them, and got one of their knees looking pretty messed up. You held the other one preparing to slam the hammer down onto it until some weird short guy came up out of nowhere.

"Don't worry if you're a cop. You'll forget if I hit you hard enough."

"I...not cop...That..is my target...Move..now..."

Snapping your head to face the small man,you shrugged and went right back to what you were doing before he even showed up.

Soon you felt the wind hit the back of your neck and turned again to see the short man, but this time he was closer and looked angry about something.

"I...said..Move..Or I-"

Cutting him off before he could finish, you pointed your hammer at his chest and sent a charge of nen his way and made him fall into the farthest wall and or building.

Turning back to your paitent you got right back to knee cracking and after that you dragged them back to the surgery room to finish their treatment.

"That...b!tch!"

___________

Phinks_______

Phinks
_______

(before Yorknew arc!)

It was an accident.

You had no idea Kanik would kill that guy.

Hell you didn't even know you were a target for him until this random man with black hair  decided to come along and spill everything about his little group.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even know he was there until I saw Kanik dash to that corner!"

"Don't worry he was...troublesome. However this nen of yours could be useful to us. If giving it to me isnt doable I can settle for you taking his place."