FEELING HAPPY

After 3 Months...

Zee is busy with his work... almost no time for himself.
He misses NuNew so much.. so much that most of his nights are killing him unless he takes sleeping pills. Nobody knows about this except P'Aof.. and he said that he shouldn't tell Nat bc he was sure that Nat would mention it to NuNew. He didn't want Nu to worry about him anymore as he promised him that he would not do anything that made him worried.

He will be starting to cast for a new Lakorn with a beautiful newbie named Lyka.
She is beautiful, no questions about that. Because she is new in show business, she is also kind and shy. She sees her as a little sister... but in showbiz, they see it as a new couple about to be born, as if they had forgotten about ZeeNuNew.

Zee ignored the issues... he just played along with them. If the media says they are closer to each other...that at some point is true.. they are comfortable with each other. He finds her so adorable and somehow feels happy when he is talking to Lyka.

-----

NuNew is busy with his schooling. He is happy being a normal man in school..
and happy with his new set of friends..

When he comes back to his unit, his mind is always in Thailand.
He reads all the news and all the updates about the DMD boys' work, especially Zee.

He is wondering if Zee is still thinking about him... as he reads some news that Zee is paired with a newbie beautiful girl, and as they started the workshop, they are now closer to each other. And some media reports say that Zee has already moved on with him... which hurts him so much.
ya... he is jealous. he is afraid to ask everyone regarding Zee even his Jelly Nat bc it's seems that he has no right to be jealous or to be mad at Zee.

He is also shy about asking his Mama regarding Zee bc whenever they talk via VC they do not mention anything about him.

VC with Mama Nu

Mama Nu:
hi son How are you?
How's your school so far?

NuNew:
I'm fine, Ma... don't worry...I am happy with my new friends here..

Mama Nu:
Your Birthday is coming.. so what is your plan na?
Do you want us to go there or will you go home here?

NuNew:
I don't know ma.. I can think of a plan right now..

Mama Nu:
awww.. why is that..? Well we can go there to celebrate your Birthday.. What do you think?

NuNew:
Ma... You were already here last month..

Mama Nu:
So what is the problem? You don't want to see me my son? hmmm...

NuNew:
Ma.... ofcourse not..I just don't have any plans right now.. I will inform you ok..

Mama Nu:
Ok son... bye.. see you soon.

--------

Zee doesn't have a schedule for the whole day.. and he is too lazy to work out..
He is still lying on the bed... looking at the picture on his phone.
It's your Birthday next week my Nu.. I miss you so much.
I hope you are happy and healthy. How I wish I could see you on your Birthday.
Did you already forget about me? Do you still think of me too? bc if you ask me... there's no day that I didn't think of you....I want to see you so badly. I want to hug you... the room filled with his sadness and crying

-----

NuNew didn't tell anyone that he was going home 3 days before his Birthday.

NuNew's House