AT THE HOSPITAL

Zee's PhotoShoot

P'Aof got a call from Gi
Gi is Nu's Assistant for "The Game"

Gi:
calling P'Aof
P'... we are on the way to the hospital now..Nong Nu passed out after the shoot...so Matthew and the other staff rush us to the nearest hospital.

P'Aof:
What...?? He looked at Zee with a worried face. He went out of the room. He didn't want Zee to hear him about Nu. What happened to Nong? Why is he passed out?

Gi:
Nong hasn't had an appetite since this morning. He doesn't want to eat anything..
but the shoot is done already. We were packing his things when he passed out so the other staff helped me.. Matt is the one who drives us to the hospital.

P'Aof:
OK, text me the name of the hospital. Zee is almost finished with the shoot.. we will be there.
I will also call Mama and Papa and explain to them about Nong.

calling Mama NuNew

Hello Ma, I just wanted to let you know that Nong New is on his way to the hospital after passing out during the shoot...

Mama NuNew:
What... ? What happened to NuNew Aof?

P'Aof:
Gi told me that Nong hadn't eaten anything since the morning that's why he passed out after the shoot.

Mama NuNew:
Ohh my god... that Kid I told him to eat on time..
We are in the province now Aof.. we will be going back to Bangkok soon.. please take care of him while we are on the way there..

Is Zee already know?

P'Aof:
Not yet Ma .. Zee is on the photo shoot now, but it's almost finished. We will go to the hospital after this.

Don't worry about Nong.. we will take care of him.

After Zee Shoot

Photographer:
Nice work, Zee. I'll send you a copy of some photos once they've finished editing them.
Do you have time now? We can have dinner..

P'Aof:
Ahh thank you for inviting us.. but Zee and I have to go somewhere..

Zee:
frowning his head...
Where are we going P'? I don't know that we have a schedule after this?

P'Aof:
Ahhhh I will tell you later, son.. this is important.. so we have to leave now..

Zee:
He was confused... but he followed P'Aof.

Bye bro... see you again.. Thank you for the invite.. but we have to go now.. maybe next time.. I will invite you next time. . Zee said to the photographer.

In the car

Zee:
P' where are we going ?

P'Aof:
Ahhh Son we will go to the hospital now.. Nong Nu is rushed to the hospital.

Zee:
wide eyes... Whaatt?
but Why? What happened to him?
feeling worried while on the way to the hospital.

P'Aof:
Gi told me that he passed out after the shot, so they rushed Nong to the hospital.

Zee:
calling Gi
Gi... what happened to Nu?

Gi:
feel afraid to Zee.... ahhhh P'Zee.. nong just passed out after the shoot.

Zee:
but why?

Gi:
He didn't eat anything this morning..
He said that he has no appetite, so he is just drinking water.. and eating some macaroons.. but he's not eating rice since morning.. I already told him many times to eat, but he refuses to eat what I am giving him.