"Baby, I need you" he said, his navy blue irises dancing heavily with mine as he gave me a pleading look. Fuck I'd give this man anything right now after everything he just gave me without thinking twice about it.

"I need you too baby" I said as he smirked before gently pressing his lips against mine again, his hand slowly traveling down the side of my body as he grabbed his rock hard dick in his hand. I heard him moan and felt his body twitch the moment his tip felt my wetness as he taunted the both of us for just a minute before slowly pushing himself against my tight walls before resting completely inside of me.

He rested himself inside of me for just a minute before he slowly started to move himself against me, his lips pulling away from mine as he pressed our foreheads together while our eyes locked with each other in the most intense and intimate moment we've shared together since I've been here making my body quiver and my walls clench as he smiled before resting his lips against mine again almost as if he was saying I feel it all too as his hips started to move faster making me moan.

He was so hard as he slid easily in and out of me, the tip of his dick teasing me with leaving before he would push inside of me as I took all of him over and over again, his tip pressing against my sweet spot making my mind go blank as I felt my body start to quiver.

"You gonna cum baby" he said through labored breathy whispers, my moans getting louder as I started to nod my head against the silk pillowcase.

"Good girl baby, cum on my dick" he said as he started rocking his hips against me quicker gently pressing against my favorite spot as I started to feel the fireworks explode inside my body.

"Fuck Austin oh fuck" I said as he dropped his head into the crook of my neck as I clenched his dick tightly before he rested deep inside of me, his dick pulsing several times as he shuddered over me completely emptying himself in me before pressing his lips softly against mine.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his sweetness with me just making me want to have sex with him all over again as I smiled at him, my arms coming to wrap around my neck as I pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"I'm perfect baby" I said making him smile as he pulled out of me before resting against the messy sheets, his hand reaching out to aimlessly feel around his nightstand before grabbing his smokes and placing one between his lips as he sparked it lit.

"Yes you are sweetheart" he said with a smile as I rolled into his naked chest, my lips instantly sprinkling it with kisses as he wrapped me tightly in his arm before pressing a long kiss to my head.

"Can we pause the clock here?" I asked with a laugh as I curled into him more, my fingers slowly running over his skin as he pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"I don't wanna pause the clock anywhere on us just yet Lacey because I know that everything is only
going to get better from here and I can't wait to see where we go" he said as I looked up at him just as his fingers were bringing his cigarette back to his lips making me melt as he slowly pulled it away letting out a thick plume of smoke.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, my finger stalling at the cowboys helmet on his peck as I looked up at him.

"You don't have to ask Lace" he smiled before pressing his lips to my forehead as I let out a small happy sigh.

"Have you ever fallen or felt a connection for someone as fast as you did with me?" I asked as he slowly brought his cigarette back to his lips. We had talked about me a lot since the two of us started talking and now it was his turn. I wanted to know more about him instead of just basing everything I knew about him on the assumptions I had come up with over the years.