𝟶𝟹: 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚝?

The performance in the video is what I imagine that was played during the wedding.

Besides psychology, Eleanor had a few more classes with Elliot: Mr. Medina's English class, math, and history. She shared Mr. Medina's class with Rory.

Somehow, she and Elliot struck up a sort of competition over the grades they got. Who had the better grade got to mock the other over it.

It was a good way to get her ass in gear to study and try to beat him. Sure, she had a drawback on being a month behind, but she was tired of having Elliot mock her over her poor grades. He had taken to calling her 'Lenore' when he spotted her reading The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. Even though it was annoying because Lenore was a deceased woman, it was miles better than Magdalene. Eleanor had gotten after Dugray over the misconception of Mary Magdalene, but he and others still hadn't let up on calling her that, just like how they hadn't let up on calling Rory, Mary. Eleanor honestly would've taken Lenore and Jell-O Jugs over Magdalene any day.

Eleanor found orchestra to be a little underwhelming. It was fine, but Eleanor was bothered by Mrs. Hardwick's laid-back attitude. Sure, Mr. Munroe was a bit of a hard-ass but to Eleanor he was the best teacher she ever had. He would correct their posture and actually give criticism on what they need to improve. With Mrs. Hardwick, Eleanor had no clue what she was doing right or wrong. The teen even asked, but Mrs. Hardwick just smiled at her and didn't say anything.

They had to pick a sport, since playing a sport was mandatory. Eleanor picked tennis because she didn't have to run as much, meaning no one would see her breasts jiggling, and swimming was definitely out of the question as well. There was golf, but it seemed boring as hell. She considered color guard, but she decided against it, because of the aforementioned jiggling and the sole fact that she wasn't that great of a dancer either, no matter how Miss Patty tried to turn her into a graceful dancer.

So, tennis it was.

Rory, who hadn't picked a sport, went to their mother to discuss it. Lorelai suggested the debate team.

Eleanor found some people who loaned her their notes so she can catch up. It was a help, since she managed to drag her grades up to a C+, because the idea of creaming Elliot was incentive enough.

 It was a help, since she managed to drag her grades up to a C+, because the idea of creaming Elliot was incentive enough