𝟶𝟸: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝

On Monday, after a disastrous Friday night dinner with the grandparents, it was now time for Eleanor to start her school life as a preppy schoolgirl.

It wasn't a shock that on Friday, Emily and Lorelai had an argument:

"You took those girls and completely shut us out of your life," Emily said.

"You wanted to control me," Lorelai replied.

"You were still a child," Emily told her.

There had been more that was said but Eleanor couldn't hear it, until she heard:

"Well, I wasn't too proud to come here to you two begging for money for Rory's school was I?"

"No, but you're too proud to let her know where you got it from, aren't you? Well, fine, you have your precious pride and we got Eleanor enrolled in Chilton since they have a good music program there and it'll help her get into Yale as a neuroscientist, and I have my weekly dinners. Isn't that nice? All three of us win."

So, it turned out that Eleanor got in Chilton by bribery.

She didn't know why her grandparents decided to enroll her in Chilton, without her permission or even Lorelai's permission.

To make it worse, Emily had been gushing about the fact that Rory got in Chilton, while completely bypassing Eleanor, even though Emily enrolled her in Chilton.

To make matters worse, the white button down shirt with the vest, and the blazer made her large breasts very noticeable.

It was why she always went with baggy clothes - to hide them. It worked because a few people, besides her friends, Rory, and mother, knew about her bust or, as Rory and Lorelai 'affectionately' dubbed them, boulders. She was eleven when they became very noticeable being a C, by thirteen she was at a size D and they kept growing from there. Now at fifteen soon to be sixteen, she was a 34 DD. Lorelai joked that they were going to keep growing, Eleanor had a fear that her mother was right. Lorelai did make sure that she got proper fitting bras and tried to help her hide them with some baggy clothing.

She finished brushing her hair, put on some eyeliner, added her candy apple lip gloss, and got her black satchel that had pins on it. She even put on her friendship necklace that had a pair of handcuffs on it with a rectangular pendant that said 'Get Out Of Jail Free' on it. She put one her purple and white wristwatch. Arielle had the one with a shovel, Madison had the one with the bullet, and Leslie had the one with the gun. Brad didn't want a necklace, so he didn't have one.

 Brad didn't want a necklace, so he didn't have one

She heard Rory say, "It's seven-seventeen!"

She went into the hallway to hear Lorelai say, "You know what, time lady? Why don't you go downstairs and warm up the car? That would be really super. Thank you."

Rory ordered, "Just hurry!" She went past Eleanor and down the stairs.

Eleanor went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some Pop-Tarts.