She moved her body closer to him as she let the sweet taste of honey dance on her lips. His tongue begged for entrance as she let him in.

"And this is what I call a baby waiting to happen."

(Y/n) pulled away as she looked up to see George with a disgusted look on his face, and Lee- grinning ear to ear.

"Please," (y/n) laughed moving next to Fred as George and Lee sat down. "I would say you're too much of a cock block for any of that to happen. Which reminds me. What's going on between you and Angelina?"

George turned bright pink as he gently shook his head. "Don't worry about it," he mumbled, looking around until he found exactly what he was looking for. He grabbed the crimson pillow next to him and threw it directly at (y/n)'s head.

"Hey!" She laughed getting up and grabbing another pillow and throwing it back at him. But he had docked down which ended up hitting Lee instead.

"Oh, this is war," Lee said, now standing and reaching for another pillow.

"Bring it," (y/n) said cheekily as she moved behind the couch as a base.

It was in these moments that (Y/n) allowed herself to feel like the teenager that she was. Not the soldier in an endless war.

***

The next few weeks flew by in a blur, and (Y/n) shook her leg up and down trying not to anticipate too hard on the quidditch match that was about to start.

"How're you feeling?" Ginny asked Ron, who was now staring into the dregs of milk at the bottom of his empty cereal bowl as though seriously considering attempting to drown himself in them.

Not that (Y/n) would blame him. He had gone extremely quiet the last few days, and she knew he was worried about today's match.

"He's just nervous," Harry said.

"Well, that's a good sign, I never feel you perform as well in exams if you're not a bit nervous," Hermione said heartily.

(Y/n) wanted to bite down a laugh as she turned her attention back to Wren who was currently going over the commentary he had prewritten for every time the Slytherins did a foul.

"You seem, distracted love, is everything okay?" Fred asked placing a hand on her knee. She gave him a small smile before nodding.

"Yeah, just worried about Ron is all. He's more nervous than usual."

"He'll do fine," Angelina reassured as leaned in closer to George. "Plus, we have the best team. We're not going to let the Slytherins foul mood beat us down. Come on, the game is going to start."

(Y/n) rose and her team followed as she made her way out towards the changing rooms. Her prep talk was short as she could feel the nerves bounce off every member's shoulders.

"It's time," she said in a hushed voice, looking at her watch. "C'mon everyone ... good luck."

The team rose, shouldered their brooms, and marched in single file out of the changing room and into the dazzling sunlight, A roar of sounds greeted them in which (Y/n) could still hear singing, though it was muffled by the cheers and whistles.

Lee Jordan's commentary rang through the stadium and (y/n) listened as hard as she could through the wind whistling in his ears and the din of the crowd, all yelling and booing and singing.

The game started immediately, and (y/n) zoomed through the players not missing a beat as she threw the first quaffle into the hoop.

"(Y/n) dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger, close call, Angelina, and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?" as Lee paused to listen, the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands.

"Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, that's why Slytherins all sing: Weasley is our King. Weasley was born in a bin He always lets the Quaffle in Weasley will make sure we win Weasley is our King."

"And (y/n) passes back to Angelina!' Lee shouted,

(Y/n) pushed harder on her broom allowing the wind to guide her through the players' current. She shot down, side by side a Slytherin who wreck of sewer, and she gritted her teeth as she bumped into him causing him to drop the ball, allowing Angelina to swoop under gracefully catching it.

"So it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper Weasley, brother of Beaters Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team — come on, Ron!" Wren commented as he passed the microphone back to Lee.

But the scream of delight came from the Slytherins' end: Ron had dived wildly, his arms wide, and the Quaffle had soared between them straight through Ron's central hoop. 'Slytherin score!' came Lee's voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below.

(Y/n) derailed her broom up to Ron who had looked like tears were going to spill out of his eyes. Before she could offer words of encouragement he shook his head violently and squeezed his broom tighter. "I got this," he said, his voice filled with some much determination, that (Y/n) just nodded her head, and flew away.

(Y/n) threw in the quaffle as Madam Hooch's whistle echoed through the game. She looked up to see the snitch wrapped around Harry's hand. She let out a small breath of relief before she noticed the bludger hurling toward him.

"Harry!" she screamed, grabbing her broom, and flying down towards him. "Are you alright?" She asked looking him over to make sure the bludger didn't cause too much damage.

"Course I am," Harry said grimly, taking her hand and allowing her to pull him to his feet. As Madam Hooch flew towards one of the Slytherins that (y/n) couldn't see.

"It was that thug Crabbe," Angelina said angrily, "he whacked the Bludger at you the moment he saw you'd got the Snitch — but we won, Harry, we won!"

(Y/n) heard a snort behind her as she turned, and saw a sneering Draco Malfoy. His face was white as he stepped closer to Harry.

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" He asked Harry. "I've never seen a worse Keeper, but then he was born in a bin. Did you like my lyrics, Potter?" (Y/n) looked around as most of the team had now landed beside her

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!' Malfoy called, as Fred and George put an arm around Harry to congratulate him.

"But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly. We wanted to sing about his mother, see-"

"Talk about a sore loser," Wren said as he and Lee made their way next to the Gryffindor team.

" We couldn't fit in useless loser either, for his father, you know."

(Y/n) could see Fred and George stiff in front of her and she moved closer to them as she placed a hand gently on Fred's back.

"Leave it," (y/n) whispered at once, taking Fred by the arm. "Leave it, Fred, let him yell, he's just sore he lost."

"the jumped-up little, but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" said Malfoy, sneering. "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles, even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay."

(Y/n)'s grip on Fred tightened as Angelina stood next to her helping as Lee and Wren stood by Harry who grabbed a hold of George.

(Y/n) looked around for Madam Hooch, but she was still berating Crabbe for his illegal Bludger attack.

"Or perhaps," Malfoy said, leering as he backed away, "you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it."

Everything happened so fast as (Y/n) watched Harry release George as they both hurled toward Malfoy.

"Harry! HARRY! GEORGE! NO!'

"What do you think you're doing?" screamed Madam Hooch, "I've never seen behavior like it back up to the castle, both of you, and straight to your Head of House's office! Go!"

(Y/n) watched as George, and Harry was hushed away. She feared the worse as a sea of pink followed closely behind them. A wicked smile on her puged-like face. 

"This is bad," Wren said, looking to where Umbridge followed. 

"This is worse than bad," she said looking over towards him and letting go of Fred as she followed behind Umbridge in hopes to fix whatever damage was soon to come.