Chapter 5: The Little Mermaids in Distress

On the outskirts of the Club Planetarium, a great glow could be seen over the shattered entrance to the building, within seconds the strong flash dimmed in brightness as a figure flew out of the Club's shattered entrance.

DIGITAL: OOAA-aah! -He would shout as he began to descend to the ground at the same time as he was dragged several meters away from the Club Planetarium, after a few seconds on the ground, he would get up with difficulty- *Cough* *Gaping* I-I'm alive.. Hehehe... -She would laugh nervously as she finished getting up to stand-

The DIGITAL Discordant Sergeant had miraculously survived the powerful harmonious attack of the musicians, he himself couldn't believe it, maybe it was a miracle, maybe it was luck, who knows. DIGITAL would look towards the destroyed entrance where shouts of joy and applause could be heard.

DIGITAL: Enjoy your victory as much as you can -I would say in a serious tone- because that was just more than the warm-up, next time you will see what I am really capable of, especially you, DJ Subatomic Supernova...

He would walk away with his hands in his pockets as he calmly walked through the disastrous streets of the District.

—Inside the Planetarium Club—

Shouts of joy and applause from citizens and tourists were directed towards the indie rock band and the NSR artist. Both of them would positively accept his thanks while sitting down somewhat tired from the battle against their enemies.

Mayday: *Sigh* T-That was, great -She would look at both men with a smile-

Zuke: And y-you say it May, these guys really put up a better fight than the NSR drones we faced in our revolution 6 months ago -He would close his eyes while taking a few deep breaths-

DJSS: From what I heard from that "Sergeant", he said that they called themselves as Discordants -He said towards Zuke, to then sound serious- besides that... he said that he is only one of several chains of command, I have to contact Tatiana right now, if what he said is true...

Zuke: It is likely that there are more of those rogues in the other districts -I would say worried-

Mayday: Oh no, we have to stop them -She would say uneasily while showing a worried look-

Both rockers would get up to continue, but they would be stopped by both hands of the DJ who seemed calm in this situation.

DJSS: I know, but for now rest, you deserve it, I thank you very much for coming to help, if it weren't for you... maybe I wouldn't have been able to do it alone, who knows what fate would have happened to people refugees in the Club -He would say in a gentle and grateful tone towards Bunk Bed Junction- I will contact Tatiana, meanwhile, take a well-deserved rest

After saying those words, the DJ would head towards the stage where he would be sitting on his chair while trying to contact his superior. Meanwhile, Bunk Bed Junction, they would hang out with some of their fans while chatting in a friendly manner, listening to their compliments and some little stories of the experience they had when the discordant attack happened. The atmosphere inside the place returned to a pleasant and reassuring atmosphere for everyone and after several minutes, DJSS managed to make contact with Tatiana.