Chapter 5: The Little Mermaids in Distress

Start from the beginning

Tatiana: DJSS, thank god... -She said, showing herself now calm knowing that she was her Cast Tech artist- tell me... What happened? almost half an hour ago I lost the transmission when I warned them for having seen that large number of those subjects on the cameras of the city streets, don't tell me they managed to stop them -She sounded expectant-

DJSS: Don't worry Tatiana, we managed to stop them and throw them out of the district -He would say in her calm tone-

When the CEO heard that, she breathed a long sigh of relief knowing that they managed to defeat them and even kick them out of the district, but even so, she still didn't know the situation of the other districts until now, for the moment, Tatiana needed to know the events. occurred in the Club Planetarium. Mayday, Zuke and DJSS told him about the appearance of a new subject, describing his appearance, about his position being some kind of command, a sergeant, from a race called the Discordants, some new dinosaur-like creatures and how. they fought a large number of the aforementioned Discordants themselves but properly naming their names, courtesy of their Sergeant. Tatiana would listen to every description of them.

Tatiana: Hmmm... did her Sergeant, DIGITAL, mention any reason or objective for which they came to Vinyl City? -Asked the CEO-

DJSS: Unfortunately he couldn't mention anything about that and unfortunately, we managed to kick him out of the Club to prevent him from continuing to cause damage, most likely he managed to escape -He mentioned in a dejected tone-

Tatiana: *Sigh* I understand, it's a shame -She said something crestfallen and then raised it again and gave a small smile- but, I'm glad to know that they managed to protect our people and that they are both well

They were both pleased to hear those words come from the CEO, especially a blonde guitarist who was trying to calm her emotions.

After almost an hour talking about the subject, a message from Tatiana's side reached her mobile phone, it was one of the members of Sayu's creators, it was from Tila, it was a group message sent to the rest of the members of NSR for the purpose of asking for help urgently. It had only been seen by Tatiana, DJSS and the rest of Sayu's group, for now, it seemed that the rest of NSR had not read the message, worrying Tatiana more.

Tatiana: Bunk Bed Junction, I don't want to force you but... would you be willing to continue helping NSR one more time? -She would ask, showing a neutral look-

Mayday and Zuke with a smile and determination would look into each other's eyes and accept without hesitation. Tatiana felt reassured by the response of both rockers, the CEO making a few movements on her keyboard, she would send them both a marked location, said location was in an area of ​​the Akusuka district. Tatiana mentioned that the area was the place where the concert of the now physical Virtual Idol, Sayu, would take place. With the information received and explained, the duo of rockers would finish resting and then say goodbye to the DJ, leave the Club and undertake another trip over the deteriorated streets of the Cast Tech District.

—Several minutes ago, in another part of Vinyl City—

In the Natura district, an area of ​​the city where nature represents both structural and environmental themes, where classical music hosts, a group of young people walked cautiously along a paved road until they reached an almost completely vandalized park, these young people were Remi, Dodo and Sofa. Both of them had successfully traversed the Dream Fever and Metro Division districts, but on their way Akusuka was hampered by the presence of the Monsters mentioned by her friend and party member, Tila, having to take different paths that would take longer. in reaching your destination. Both were now hidden behind a fixed wooden advertising wall, on the side of the lawn.