Confessions..

A Role between my Firepaw And My friend's On DOW

Bold is Firepaw's Dialogue from the RP
Italic is Ripple's,

((This was taken straight off of KIK.))

~~~

Firepaw stared at his paws. Twigstep was a good Tom. Stronger, older, better looking even.
It wouldn't come to him as a surprise if they had any affection towards each other. He studied Ripplepaw in silence, his green eyes thoughtful.
He wouldn't blame Twigstep either. Ripplepaw was beautiful, and he took a shaky breath. "Ripplepaw.."
Ripplepaw suddenly perked her ears as she saw the sudden change of thought in his eyes.
"What is it?" She asked, concern in her eyes.
Firepaw pawed the ground, Bleakshade told him to be honest.
He met her gaze firmly, fatigue flashing distantly through his green orbitals. "Y-You don't like Twigstep do you?" He asked quietly, finally voicing his fear.
He didn't want to lose her one day.
Ripplepaw stared at Firepaw for a couple of moments before responding.
"Of course I don't, I just had met him! He could never replace you!" She meowed calmly, brushing her face against his.
Firepaw sighed, firmly pressing his muzzle into her shoulder.
"L-Listen, Ripplepaw. I-I know we are still young. And I know It's over-rated. But I'm crazy for you, and I have been the moment I laid eyes on you. When you told me that story about the fox." He said quietly, his voice dragging into a whisper.
"Because great StarClan I know I'm in love with you."
Ripplepaw couldn't help shedding a few tears at his words. She felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from her.
"Firepaw... I love too..." She finished, leaning forward to touch noses with him.
"Don't you ever question that." She whispered into his ear.