Alt. Chapter

A/N: And you all have spoken. So here is the alternate chapter or "The Lost Chapter" that didn't make it to the story.

(N/N)= Nickname

~A month later~

Tobias and I had pretty much become best friends at this point and we were hanging out just about everyday.

I was sitting down at the stairwell, which had now become our usual meet up spot.

"Hey (N/N)" Tobias greeted as he took a seat on the step above me "what are ya doing there?"

"Ah, I'm just writing to kill some time."

"Oh, nice. You should let me read it soon. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to a concert with me on friday?"

"Sure, who's playing?"

"Entombed, but guess who's opening for them?"

"Who?"

He raised his eyebrows and smiled widely.

"No way... No way! Dude congrats, that's awesome!" I stood up and hugged him.

"Dude, I can't even process it, this is so cool. I'm also really nervous though, so I want you to be there for moral support."

"You got it buddy."

~~

Before the show I helped Tobias and his band pack their equipment into their van and then we headed to the venue.

Once we got there, I helped them set up and before we knew it, it was time for them to go on.

"Wish me luck." Tobias said to me a few moments before going on stage.

"You're gonna do great Tobbe, good luck."

There was a slight "Repugnant" chant coming from the group of people that were familiar with the band from attending their local shows.

~~

"Thank you" Tobias thanked the crowd before walking off stage. The audience heavily applauded the band.

"You guys did great" I told him.

"Thanks (y/n)" he pulled me into hug.

"Hey, I don't mean to ruin your moment guys, but we could use a little help packing up." Adam, the guitarist chuckled.

"Oh yeah, right." Tobias let go of me and let out a nervous laugh.

~~

After the show was over, the band dropped Tobias and I off at his house.

"Tobbe it's late. Why'd you want me to get dropped off with you?"

"Because I wanna show you something, come on."

He walked over to his car and told me to get in.

"Are we going some where?"

"Yeah, it's a really neat spot I've been wanting to take you to for a while but I didn't have a car, y'know?"

"Oh okay."

"It's a bit of a drive so" he pulled out a cassette from the glove compartment "we're gonna need some road tunes."
The tape he put in the cassette player was "Destroyer" by Kiss.

The drive was pretty fun, we blasted the stereo really loud and sang along to the songs. Midway through the album, Tobias turned down the radio. We drove with the windows down and were now listening to the wind howling as we drove; well at least I was.