9: The sex wasn't good

Zacznij od początku

Mina rolls her eyes then clears her throat. "I talked to Chaeyoung earlier, they were at the clinic. Tzuyu is ill." Mina says after.

"She's sick?"

"Yeah, I guess."

It will be suspicious if she leaves immediately so she acts nonchalantly, uninterested. "Maybe hang over?"

"I did ask Chaeyoung. It wasn't because of alcohol."

"Then what?"

"She works out every day. That's why." Momo gives Mina a suspicious look. "According to Chae. I was talking to Chaeyoung." Then she makes it clear.

"Really? I thought her workout was reading books."

"She runs everyday. Chaeyoung ran with her one time but stopped at 3km. Tzuyu ran 15km."

Running from problems isn't enough??

"How are you and Chaeyoung?" She tries to lengthen the conversation so it won't be obvious that she's already thinking about Tzuyu.

What now?

"What do you mean? We're friends?"

"She hasn't asked you out?"

"What? Why will she ask me out?"

"You didn't know she likes you?"

"What are you talking about? We're just friends."

Momo looks at her two friends. Why am I friends with these dense people?

"What? You're not. She likes you."

"Shut up you both." Momo chimes in. "I heard they hired a new senior engineer."

"What does it have to do with us?" Sana asks, stirring her drink with the straw.

"I just want to inform you since they say she's friends with Nayeon and she arrived with Tzuyu this morning."

"What? What's her name?"

"Somin?"

Mina nods on the side. "Yeah, I think that's her name."

Don't show your affection towards each other inside the company. That threat from Jihyo is all she could think about while walking in the canteen, to where Tzuyu is sitting, staring at her untouched food, looking so devastated.

Did she lose everything? She looks like she has all the problems in the world.

"Can we talk privately?"

Sana made sure that no one is around before they sneak into the fire exit stairs. The safest and probably the last place people will go into unless they hear the emergency alarm.

"I heard you're not feeling well."

Tzuyu bends forward, and rests her forehead on Sana's shoulder.

"You okay?"

Tzuyu shakes her head.

"What happened?" She hugs the tall woman and asks her softly, "was it bad?"

Tzuyu doesn't answer and she grows worried. Tzuyu doesn't share her problems, she keeps them to herself. Whenever she faces difficulties she will shut down completely. She won't eat, she won't talk.

"You can tell me."

"The therapist."

"You went to counseling. How was it?"

They started to attend to their mothers' demands, they haven't talked about it but Sana is sure that it must be tough for Tzuyu since she didn't really cheat.