Chapter 30

****3 DAYS LATER****

ARIANA'S POV

"We've looked everywhere we could Eddie. We can't find her." Acacia said on the phone.

Should I tell them where he lives? If I do, they'll ask me how I know and then I wouldn't know what to say. What's a good lie to tell? I could say that I've followed him before, and that's how Dennis sneak attacked him that one time. But then I'd have to get Dennis in on it, and there's no way he'd agree. I could say that we were childhood friends.

Now that, that is bullshit. I don't even believe that.

Or I could just tell them the truth, that we were drunk and we fucked. Eddie would probably be proud of me for that because I found out where he lives. But there's also a chance he'd slap the hell out of me. What the hell. Yolo.

"Alright fine. We'll keep looking." Acacia said and rolled her eyes, then hung up.

"I'm guessing he didn't take it too well?" Michelle said to her.

"Ya think? He said keep looking." She sighed. "I don't even get what the hell so special about that period-haired cunt."

"He just wants her because she's Harry's. If she was like, Juan's or something, he wouldn't give a damn about her. Lets just hurry up and find her so we can get this shit over with."

"I know where we could look." I spoke up.

"Enlighten me." Acacia said flatly.

"I know where one of Harry's friends live."

They both snapped their heads towards me.

"Who?" Michelle asked.

"The blonde guy."

We pulled up to Niall's house and Acacia was about to get out, but I stopped her.

"No! I'll do it. He knows me anyway." I said.

"How do you guys even know each other?" Michelle asked.

"I'll tell you later."

I got out the car and made my way to his door. I bit my lip before lifting my shaky hand and knocking on his door. In a little less than a minute, he answered the door and he only had on his boxer briefs.

"You have more weed for me?" He asked.

"No. I'm with...people right now."

He widened his eyes at me.

"What the hell Ariana! You know this could get us kicked out both of our gangs!" He whisper-shouted.

"Listen! I needed to do this! If we don't find Jasmine, Eddie might hurt all three of us!"

"Why the fuck does he want her so badly?!"

"I don't know! We just need to find her so tell us where she is!"

"Well good luck with that because I'm not telling you where she is."

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

"Is she not fucking here?! We even checked Harry's house!"

He gave me a weird look.

"She's not at Harry's?" He asked.

"No! Some blonde answered the door and said she never heard of her!"

His eyes widened for a split second, then he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, I don't know where she is then." He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I've given him weed enough times to know when he's lying or hiding something. And right now, he's hiding something.