Wattpad Original
Zbývá ještě 7 bezplatných částí

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

HAILED as the youngest elected politician. Received an award as the Most Outstanding Mayor in education, health services, livelihood, and agricultural programs. A notable leader with a clean and excellent record since he entered politics. A man with honor and dignity. He was labeled as a face of success. Alluke Fuentes achieved a lot at a young age.

He came from a very respectable family. He was raised by a public servant and a beautiful philanthropist.

He witnessed how people loved and admired his father and mother for their good deeds—giving aid, food, shelter, and everything that they could possibly do to help those in need.

His burning dedication to follow his parents' legacy brought him to enter politics. If there were people he looked up to so much, those were his dearest parents.

Kahit na maagang kinuha sa kanila ang mahal na ina, nananatili ang paghanga niya rito at matinding pagmamahal.

It was hard to live without a mother, but they had to deal with it because they couldn't bring her back again. It pained them a lot. They were devastated.

Luckily, despite the agony and heartbreaks, their father was always with them during the darkest days of their family. He was their strength.

Losing someone that you loved so much was like losing half of you. That's what he felt when his mother died.

To see that your siblings were in pain was heartbreaking. But what really shattered his heart was to witness how his youngest brother, Zyron, suffered a lot because of that tragedy.

Ang kanyang ama, kasama ang tatlo pang kapatid, ay ang kasama niya nang masaksihan ang paghihirap ng isa't isa noong hindi inaasahang kunin sa kanila ang pinakamamahal na ina.

At para lang makabawi sa lahat ng paghihirap at pasakit ng bunsong kapatid, ipinangako niya sa sarili noon na lahat ng naisin nito ay ibibigay niya. Kahit ano pa 'yon.

Kaya naman noong lumaki na silang lahat at nagkaroon ng kanya-kanyang karera sa buhay, naging matagumpay at kasalukuyang namamayagpag, naging mahirap para sa kanya na baliin ang pangako para sa kapatid kahit pa ito lang ang katangi-tanging tao na kayang dungisan ang pangalan nila.

But no matter how many conflicts, scandals, and disappointments Zyron would bring to their family, they'd always forgive him. Zy was really a spoiled young man.

And if there were a person that Luke would allow to taint his name, that person would be his youngest brother only.

He couldn't afford any other controversy or scandal that would be linked to his name, especially since he plans to run for governor.

But in fact, life is full of surprises. He couldn't control the things that were meant to happen. Like how he couldn't control himself when he met Zakia Guerrera.

"When is it, Papa?" he asked, then grabbed the glass of wine.

Inside the library room of their mansion, Luke was talking to his father, who's currently the governor, the Honorable Leonardo Fuentes.

Luis, his brother, would join the meeting too. He'd be late for a reason. He is a congressman, after all. Mostly, he's in Congress.

"At the end of the month, son. I can't be there, so I asked you to be my representative."

His father asked him a favor to attend a birthday party that would be held on Palaui Island. He still needed to check his schedule before he agreed.

"Zyron could do that for you. He likes to party."