1.11 - Can you keep a secret

I skipped episode 10 bc I dont think Quinn would want to be at the E-Girl photoshoot and to let James and Riley get the costumes themselves.

It was the early morning as Michelle and Quinn made their way to the bus stop.

"My dad couldn't take me to dance today. So I decided to take the bus." Michelle explained.

"I could've drove us there but I've just got my license and  I don't want to crash, so I agreed to come with Michelle." Quinn stated.

"I'm on my way to work. I have a part-time job. Just taking a few shifts here and there because I pay for dance." Chloe breathed.

As the bus pulls up to the stop, the girls walk on, engaged in conversation not noticing that Chloe is only a few feet away from them reading a book.

"When I see Michelle and Quinn get on the bus I'm really nervous because I don't want her to see me in my uniform."

Taking the seat opposite the girls, Chloe tries her best to use her book to hide her face. Quinn noticed her and whispered to Michelle, "That's Chloe, right?"

"Yeah but what's with the uniform?" She asked the brunette, to which she shrugged.

"Chloe!" Quinn turned around to look at her.

"Chloe? Chloe?" Michelle repeated.

"Oh, um... Hey, guys. I didn't see you there." Chloe lifted her head.

"We'll come sit beside you." Michelle spoke.

The man infront of Chloe was getting off the bus, Quinn sat in his seat turning around to look at her friends.

"Chloe's here too. What a weird coincidence." Michelle commented.

Quinn added, "And she's wearing some really weird...costume?" 

Michelle looked the girl up and down before asking, "What's with the...dress?"

"Yeah you look like the girl from Grease." Quinn comments, resting her chin on the back of the seat.

"Oh, uh... I have a job." Chloe muttered.

"Why?" Michelle pushed.

"Well, you know, A-Troupe is really expensive and the only way I can afford to be a part of it is if I have a job." She explained.

"That's cool." Michelle nodded.

"Chloe telling me that she has a job is, you know, not that big of a surprise for me. I know people our age that have jobs." Michelle stated.

"But, um...don't tell anyone." Chloe begged.

"I wouldn't, but why not?" The blonde questioned.

"Well, nobody in A-Troupe would really understand and you know how it is with Emily I mean, it's either dance or nothing. So, let's just keep it our little secret." Chloe spoke.

Michelle then pointed at Quinn, "She can't keep a secret if her life depended on it."

Quinn rolled her eyes, "As long as you give me half your tips then OK." 

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Of course I am, only a few dollars." Quinn smirked so that Chloe knew she was joking.

"I think I do trust Quinn and Michelle to keep my secret. She's been a good friend since she's gotten here so I do trust her." 

"Chloe doesn't want us to tell anyone about her job. So, We're not going to tell anyone." Michelle promised.