1.7 - Love Story

Quinn and Michelle are stood in silence, surrounded by Elite.

"I actually have no idea how I'm going to get myself out of this situation." Michelle sighed. "We're in trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~

Lucien now was standing directly infront of the 2 girls, "What are you doing here?"

Quinn glanced over to Michelle, who was clearly about to break down, and gave her a look as to say 'follow my lead.'

"Michelle here, has just moved from Madison and we are interested in joining your studio." Quinn tried to sound convincing.

"I feel like if I tell them that we want to audition, they'll believe me. I don't want to be known as the creep that hides and videos people." 

Amanda slowly walked over to the girl, "I thought you were with the Next Step, what happened to them."

Quinn looked up from the floor to look into Amanda's eyes, "Just felt like they can't keep up with me."

"Then why don't you show us what you've got." Amanda tried to sound intimidating but Quinn mocked her as she was walking away.

Max had gave his now ex-girlfriend a 'what the hell' look as Elite formed a line.

"As I see that group looking at me and kind of giving me nasty looks, I'm just kind of nervous about this whole situation. Hopefully they buy it."  Michelle worried.

She started off her audition, pulling out all her best moves.

"Right now, I'm just kind of showing Elite that, you know, I am worthy of auditioning for their troupe. I'm just pulling out all of the best tricks, doing some acro to show them that, you know, I can be a part of their troupe."

Once Michelle had walked away and sat down, Quinn didn't hesitate before jumping into an aerial.

"I really hope Lucien falls for this, and that he doesn't tell Miss Kate anything I said." She spoke, biting the inside of her cheek.

Once the girls had finished their audition, Michelle cautiously walked over to Lucien, Quinn following close behind. So what do you think?"

"Actually, I think we could use someone like you on our team." Lucien smiled at the Elite dancers as they hummed in agreement.

Back at the studio, Miss Kate told everyone that they would be practising duets and a trio, until Chris interrupted about missing two of their dancers.

"Sorry, Kate, do you guys know where Michelle and Quinn are?"

The dancers all looked away from Kate and Chris avoiding eye contact, tension quickly filling the studio.

"It's odd that two of our best dancers aren't here. Something weird is going on."

Emily finally spoke up, "No, I haven't seen her. Anyone?"