Double date

( Sorry i haven't posted, I'm currently having exams and assessments back to back but here is the next chapter. Also tomato sauce is ketchup incase you didn't know (:

"Shiver! Frye! Over here!" Pearl called out flailing her arms.

Frye was quick to run over to Pearl and Marina while Shiver decided to walk over. The group of idols were in more casual clothes than their stage ones and yet still looked glamorous. The four were on a double date at a small, hidden noodle shop were they hopefully won't get crowded by paparazzi. Pearl and Frye ran into the restaurant eager for food while the octolings who were the calmer of them slowly walked in.

The group found a nice corner booth to sit at, Shiver sat next to Frye while Marina sat next to Pearl. "So.. who did ya first splatfest go?" Pearl asked excitedly.

Shiver smiled widely "It went very well, My team, Team Rock won!"

"It's the best feeling when your team wins." Pearl replied reminecing at her first win which was also her first splat fest "Team mayo for the win!"

"Tomato sauce is still a lot better." Marina said.

"I like sweet chilli sauce." Frye chipped in.

"Musturd is superior!" Shiver announced.

Frye put a hand to her chest in mock offence "How dare my partner say something so horrible! Mustard! Over sweet chilli! The offence!"

Pearl gasped "I can't believe I'm friends with you two! Sweet chilli and mustard!"

Marina sighed "Would you all calm down, your yelling. Your gonna get us kicked out."

"Sorry." Frye, Pearl and Shiver said in unison.

"Now I think it is time for us to order." Marina said "Pearl and I have been here many times, I just need what your guys want we can go up to the counter and order."

"I'll take cold soba." Shiver said quickly skimming through the menu.

"I'll have the rice noodle thingy." Frye replied happily.

Marina nodded "Come on Pearl, let's go order."

Pearl and Marina wandered to the counter and ordered the food, then walked back over to the booth and sat down once more. After 10 minutes their food was served, Shiver had cold soba, Frye had a rice noodle dish, Marina had sticky tofu noodles and Pearl had mixed mushroom noodles.

The four of them dug in "It's so good! You were right with what you said about this place!" Frye said with a mouth full of food.

After finishing their meals the four talked for a while before going to their designated homes "It was good seeing you guys!" Frye exclaimed waving to Pearl and Marina.

"You too!" Pearl replied.

That is the end of this chapter p, I hope you enjoyed. Any feed back is much appreciated.