Chapter 12 : Biana POV

Biana....

I know you can hear me, talk to me

Your a Vacker, this is your legacy

Biana....

Someone was shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to Linh angrily glaring down at me. Whenshe saw I was sully concious she relaxed and glared daggers at me. I sat up to see I was still on the dressing room couch I didn't remmeber much from the last hour.... must have been the- nevermind. 

Linh rolled her eyes "C'mon Biana I don't want to do this dress up thing all day.... can we get on with it?" 

I nodded meekly, then forced some confidence into it. She looked puzzled for a moment then turned.

"Hey! Has anyone seen Sophie or Ashleigh or Keefe?" Linh asked curiously. Her eyes darted around the room. My instincts fought with eachother but I forced out a simple "No!" Too Quick. Too Loud. Too Suspicous.

"So their together?" Linh inquired.

"Let me dress you and Marella up mk?" I said rushed, I started to fix up the messy clothes on my bed. Too Loud

Linh and Marella nodded. Too Quiet

I looked worried I bet. Too Suspicous.

I tried to smile and everything inside me fought to blurt out the truth. Linh went into the dressing room and I tried to sit back and relax but something was nagging me, a kind of forgetful feeling. Marella tried to smile but she looked alert, she should be.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was horribly wrong.....

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN LINH AND KEEFE CONFRONT BIANA-

Linh marched into the room with Keefe at her side, they looked angry and confused. I bolted upright... they knew. Tears started to fall, and II broke down. They both looked at eachother weirdly. 

I gasped for air "I'm so sorry! I did it, i did drugs...." Tears were flowing freely down my face, my makeup slowly washing away. I couldn't bring myself to look at them for fear they would be ridiculed to be my friend. I felt a presence next to me but couldn't look at anyone, I shut my eyes and cried. They put an arm on my shoulder. I tried to turn around but they stopped me and pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm so so sorry I couldn't help you..." Keefe whispered in her ear. "Im so so sorry Biana, your like my little sister I should've seen it sooner.". She cried into his shoulder. He let her cry on his hsoulder before guiding her over to the couch. Linh plopped next to her and pulled her friend into a tight embrace. They stayed next to me for a while. 

"Biana....i'm your friend! Why didn't you tell me?" Linh sounded hurt. 

"I couldn't bring myself to tell you that I felt like- like I was a let down for the Vackers." I looked over to Keefe who sat down next to her. 

"I knew, you told me and I still didn't catch on-" He started.

"Hey, I didn't tell anyone anything, you can't blame yourself, and you can't tell anyone especially Fitz." I said sternly. They both nodded solemnly. 

"Biana, we need to talk to you, about- something else. We didn't know about your um- thing" Linh said softly. 

"Yeah?" I said, what did they want to tell me. 

Linh pulled out a regular looking imparter, until you had a closer look, it was covered in delicate runes. 

"Wow! Where did you get that?" I asked curiously. Linh looked shocked as did Keefe.