Chapter 14: The End

Börja om från början

He paused, and calmed down. "Sorry. I just...I got to get used to that. G-Go. Do your thing." He said, backing out of the room.

Maven placed his hands on (Y/n)'s waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

...

Maven and (Y/n) stood on a platform wearing Hawaiian shirts and straw hats. There was a sign behind them made of sparkles that said, 'Happy Birthday Maven!'

The crowd of monsters cheered as the two kissed again.

...

Inside the ballroom, another party was going on. Wayne stood in a DJ both and put a record on the record player.

Frank, Griffin and Murray stood in stage and watched as Johnny slid on his knees onto the stage.

He had a microphone in his hand and started singing.

Johnny: I thought I met a girl but she was just a fling and then I met a girl felt a different thing."

Frank and Murray danced behind Johnny, as he went back to back with Griffin.

Johnny: "It's like you're hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string. Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing."

Maven appeared next to Johnny holding a mic as well.

Maven: "It was a thing called a Zing and I wanted to sing and listen to the ballads of the man named Sting."

Maven slid over to (Y/n) and grabbed her hand and leaned close to her face.

Maven: "Lady looks in your eyes and it's suddenly spring."

Johnny: "Like when Nala looked at Simba in the Lion King."

Murray grabbed a mic too, and stood at the edge of the stage dancing.

Murray: "Singing in the air, and I don't have a care. I'm singing from the Zing that we shared."

(Y/n) came up next to Murray.

(Y/n): "Zinging in the rain, now I'm feeling no pain. It's a real time for celebrating, cause you're my Zing."

(Y/n) sent a wink to Maven, and he blushed and smiled at her lovingly.

Dracula flew up from the crowd on a table and levitated over to the stage.

"Drac! You ready to throw down?" Johnny asked, waving a mic at him.

"No, no, I just came closer to hear you better." Dracula denied.

"Oh, come on. Just give it a try." Johnny insisted.

"Alright, maybe a little." He relented.

He snatched the mic and started rapping.

Dracula: "So listen all you Zingers from here to Beijing, you better crash the box spring, get ready to cling. Cause if love was money you'd be yelling cha-Ching."

Maven, Johnny, and (Y/n) all widened their eyes in complete shock.

Dracula: "Next to a Zing Cupid's arrow's a little bee sting. It was a Zing and a zang and a zingidy-dee. And there was only one lady in the Zing for me. Cause when your dinged..."

Johnny: "...by the Zing!"

Dracula: "You better know one thing, the only bling you gonna sling..."

Dracula and Johnny: "Is a wedding ring!"

Dracula used his magic to pause everyone on stage and throw his arms out as the crowd cheered for him. Then he unpaused them and let them continue.

Maven and (Y/n): "Zinging in the air..."

Dracula paused them and continued.

Dracula: "Now I don't have a care. I'm winging from the Zing that we shared."

Dracula knelt down and lifted the chin of a witch in the front row.

Dracula: Zinging in the rain, now I'm feeling no pain..."

He unfroze Maven and (Y/n).

Maven and (Y/n): "It's a real time for celebrating..."

Maven made (Y/n) face him and he pressed his forehead against hers.

Maven and (Y/n): "...cause you're my Zing."

Wayne, Wanda, Frank, Eunice, Griffin, Murray, Johnny, Maven and (Y/n) all walked off the stage onto several floating tables.

All: "Feel the Zing y'all, Ba-da-bing y'all. Gonna knock you right out of that ring y'all. Better bring y'all, happening y'all..."

Dracula: "Pay attention to the Undead King y'all."

The tables rose into the air as fireworks went off illuminating the sky.

Maven and (Y/n)'s table rose high into the air, with the full moon shining down on them. They joined hands and stared into each other's eyes.

"Happy Birthday, my Zing." (Y/n) said.

"Thank you, little lamb." Maven smiled.

(Y/n) and Maven wrapped their arms around each other and connected their lips together in a passionate kiss.

They couldn't wait to make their own paradise together.

THE END

——————————🦇——————————