Chapter 2.

Once I get home I watched every concert film of the singer, documentary's from her and other corporations just having a special on her talking about her past work. I even looked up new articles about the Taylor Swift Museum. 

I then listened to all of her albums, old versions of her past work and the re recordings of them and her newest work listening last.

There are rumors about Swift's health but was quickly dismissed by other news outlets of Swift donations of selling her old tour outfits from the 1989, Reputation, and The Era's tour.

I write down more information I might need before I even get to see her.

Should I do this?

I get to interview the Taylor Swift.

What if she backs out?

I call my mom to see how she will deal with this,

"Hello?"

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi honey. How have you been?" Mom asks.

"I'm good."

"Have you been on any more dates?"

I groaned, "Mom I really don't want to talk about my horrible dating life right now."

"I was just wanting to get an update about that boy you where talking to."

Which one??

I thought really hard and I finally remembered which one,

"Oh the one in Lake Tahoe. He ghosted me. It happens." I said.

"His loss dear. I would have made a great mother in law." Mom said and I almost spit out my drink.

"Oh my god mom!" I laughed.

"How is work going?" Mom asks.

"Good it's going good. I actually got offered to interview someone." I say.

"Really who is it?" Mom asks.

"Taylor Swift." I say and I heard a gasp on the other end of the phone.

"Oh my god! Emma! Are you serious!?" My mom finally speaks after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes. It's real. I actually get to write an article about Swift. I have no idea what for. But guess what Swift knew about my work. She personally wants me to write this article about her. I have no idea what I'm writing about!" I shout.

"That's incredible!! How does she know you? How did she find your work? What does she want you to write?!" My mother asks me dozens of questions.

"I don't know mom. I've been thinking all of those questions today my brain is about to explode." I said.

"Did you say yes? You had to say yes." Mom said.

"Swift's team said I needed to at least 48 hours to respond to their email." I said.

"Are you backing out on the offer?" Mom asks.

"Ye-No. I want to do it. It would be stupid to decline the offer but-" I said and sighed

"But what?" Mom asks

"I'm terrified! What does she want me to write about? And think about how many people will read this article mom. Millions of people will read it. And I get to help write whatever big news Swift wants me to write." I said.

"Isn't that incredible!! This is the big break you always wanted." Mom said.

"Yes I'm so grateful for this opportunity but I'm so nervous. Why me? What will it be? She has dozens of albums out she wouldn't announce new music like this. She has released many surprises albums before. She would just drop it. It wouldn't be about her relationships. She has been so private with her past husband. It wouldn't be about her kids either, they are grown and have kids." I said.

"I have no idea either but Taylor wants you to be apart of it." Mom said.

I sighed, "You're right. I can do this." I said.

"Did you know your grandmother loved Taylor's music." Mom said.

"She did? Like how much?" I asked.

"She loved Taylor Swift. She has posters all over her walls, she wants to dozens of her shows. She would dress up in crazy costumes or recreated some of Taylor's actual performance outfits." Mom said.

"Wow really?! Do you have any pictures or videos of her in them?" I asked.

"I think so in some boxes in the house. I'll try to find them in the attic and I'll call if I find them." Mom said.

"Really?! Thanks mom. I have to go I need to make dinner." I said.

"Okay. I hope you make the decision to take it." Mom said.

"Thanks mom. Love you." I said.

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                    -Wunderstruck1313