Chapter twelve- surprise visit

Y/n's POV
__________

This form but like I've grown a crush on her

This form but like I've grown a crush on her... lowkey....

———————-:———————:————-

I know that Miranda is gonna ask about koi but I don't care she won't do shit.
I'm walking through the opera hall and notice koi standing frozen looking scared.

"What's wrong love?" She jumps and stares at me with uncertainty on her face. "Come here" I tell her and she quickly walks over.

"What's wrong my love? Did something happen?!" She whispers " Miranda was talking to me in my head and telling me that she has found a vessel for Eva her daughter and it was me" she looked at me in question.

"I'll have a talk with her. She will never get to you I promise! Even if you haven't been here for long we still care for you like your family"

She smiles and hugs me " would you like me to play a song on the piano?" She nods and drags me towards the piano.

I haven't  touched a piano in about 14 years and that's because my friend who died years ago to a piano at a rehearsal of hers before her concert , she was getting stalked and just when we thought they were gone she got killed right in front of me.

"Could you play something please" koi asks. "Of course I may be a little rubbish at it tho"

I start playin a tune I know so very well. The one she made all those years back, the one that made us closer, then one that made our friendship evolve.

Time skip to after the song

She looked at me star struck after finishing the song. "I thought only I knew that song" she said " where did you hear it" I ask

in shock because my friends was the one who made the song for me and it was never out. " in my past life. I look at her in shock. " do you remember your name?"

She looks at me and says " tyla " I freeze in my spot and look at her trying not to let these tears fall from my face . It really is her.
"We will talk about this later" I tell her and she nods hugging me and walking away to read a book.

Time skip to later that night...

After that talk with koi or should I say 'tyla' I remember what she told me about Miranda and rushed to alcina.

"ALCI! " I shout and rush to where she was at last.

I come into the room and see her look up from her vanity and raise a eyebrow. " tell me why the fuck is Miranda threatening koi with being a vessel for eva!".

She looks at my in shock and that quickly turns into anger.
" WHAT!" She looks as furious as me.

"What do you mean! That woman is threatening koi !"