Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory

Start from the beginning

(Y/n):Ya sure did,Bro but at least this one can live longer than that.

As the light got brighter and brighter tatsumi's eyes opened and saw that he was in a comfy whit bed in a white room, then tatsumi heard high heels clacking and a beautiful brunette woman in a white dress with a really short skirt walked passed on the far left side causing him to smile.

Tatsumi:'looks like i'm in heaven'

Mine:You little pervert.

(Y/n):What?You jealous that my brother isn't thinking of you Like that?

the woman turned towards tatsumi and gasped dropping something on the floor.

??:I don't believe it....You're awake?DOCTOR HE'S AWAKE!

Akko:Was that A nurse?

The Woman Said as she then ran out the room calling for somebody confusing our Boy.

As tatsumi tried to get up he felt a lot of pain go through his head,his arms,his legs and his chest.

Tatsumi:'Wait I shouldn't even feel pain if I'm in heaven and did that lady just called for a doctor?'

Izuku:Is it Possible that he's....?

Tatsumi Thought as he realized the position he's in and After that tatsumi touched the crown of his head where his head wound was and found bandages there as well as some at his chest,Realizing that Only Means One Thing...

Tatsumi:Holy crap,I'm alive?I'M ALIVE!

(Y/n) & (T/n):Hallelujah!

After that a man in a white suit came into the room and said

Doctor:well I see somebody is happy to be awake,are feeling you ok?

After hearing that tatsumi turned his head and saw a man was wearing a coat with black spiky hear with a white patch,tatsumi instantly recognized that face than sat up out of horror.

Tatsumi:DR STYLISH!

Leone:Uh oh.

tatsumi yelled out of fear because he was sure that akame killed that sick man during the when the night raid hideout was discovered.

Stylish:I see that your memory isn't damaged,What was the last thing you remember?

the doctor Asked as well as Not to be in his experimental obsessed way, rather in more of a slightly concerned tone.

Subaru:What?

Najenda:Something isn't right.

Tatsumi Looked Confused And Decides to ask the psychotic doctor,His own question.

Tatsumi:BETTER QUESTION IS HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Tatsumi yelled in a threatening way that scared both the doctor and nurse a little.