𝗘𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 1: 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

♫Third Pov♫

The boys arrive in LA as Kelly Wainwright was showing them around

"Welcome to the Palmwoods, home of the future famous," Kelly Wainwright said smiling.

Mrs. Knight touch a palm tree. "That's the first palm tree I ever touch."

They all smile.

Kelly smiled. "Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in Tv, movies, and more."

"Oh, hey. There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials," Kendall said as he pointed.

"I just want my childhood back!" The boy yelled.

His mother pulled him up the steps. "Tyler, let's go."

Kelly started to talk again. "Okay. You guys are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio."

They were in the lobby.

Katie held her copy of Avril Rocque's clean version album and look at Kelly. "Does Avril Rocque live here too?"

The boys smile at Katie. They know she looks up to Avril.

The boys loves Avril's music too. But out of them, Carlos is Avril's fan.

Kelly smiles softly at Katie. "No, she doesn't Katie. She lives with her adoptive dad."

Katie frowns sadly.

"But she was supposed to be here a few minutes ago to come and help you guys to settle in," Kelly said as she was looking around for Avril.

Katie smile.

Kelly noticed Avril coming in the lobby and she sighs relief. "Here she comes."

They look and saw Avril.

Everything was fading around Kendall as he watches Avril coming towards them with a smile.

Finally, everything was back to normal when Avril was beside Kelly smiling at them.

"Hi guys. Welcome to Palmwoods," Avril said smiling.

"Thank you," Logan said smiling.

"Your welcome," Avril said smiling.

"I'm James, this is Logan, Carlos and Katie," James said smiling.

"Nice to meet you guys," Avril said smiling.

Katie held up her copy of Avril's clean version album to Avril, smiling. "Can you sign this, please?"

Avril looks at Katie and smile softly. "Of course." She gently takes it from Katie and open the album and takes the pen from Kelly and started to sign it.

Kendall was still staring at her which James, Logan and Carlos notice and exchange smirks.

Avril knew the cute dirty blonde boy was staring at her as she finished signing Katie's album and gave it back to Katie, smiling. "Here you go, Katie."

Katie takes it back and smile. "Thank you, Avril."

Avril smiles. "Your welcome, Katie."

"Anyways, there is an amazing pool," Kelly said smiling.

James, Logan and Carlos dropped their bags and rushes out.

Avril chuckles. "Does this always happen?"

"Yes," Kendall said finally as he smile.

Avril looks at him and smile. "You finally talk."

Kendall chuckles softly.

"Come on, let's go, blondie," Avril teased as she picks up Carlos and James duffle bags and started to away away.

Kendall picks up Logan's and his and catches up. "It's dirty blonde."

Avril laughs.

Kendall smiles.

Katie catches up with the two with her duffle bag.

♫♫♫

They were in the apartment that the boys, Mrs. Knight and Katie were gonna live.

Avril was helping Kendall.

"So, Avril. What do you do for living?" Kendall asked softly as he was putting pjs away.

"I'm a teen rock pop singer. You should know that because Katie have an album of mine," Avril said smiling.

Kendall's cheeks turned red. "I knew that."

Avril laughs.

Kendall clears his throat and smile. "So you're Gustavo's daughter."

"Adopted daughter actually," Avril said smiling.

Kendall nodded softly.

"Well, I have to go back to Rocque Records to see my dad but I'll see you and the other three there," Avril said smiling.

"Katie is coming too. Is that okay?" Kendall asked softly.

Avril smile softly. "Of course she can. She's adorable."

Kendall smiles.

Avril walks over and give a friendly kiss on Kendall's cheek because from now on she's gonna be play hard to get. Avril moves away and gave Kendall one last smile and walk out and left the apartment smiling and blushing.

Kendall was in the bedroom with red cheeks and a big smile.

Katie was at the doorway and smiles. "You like her, Ken."

"Maybe or maybe not. But she wouldn't go for me, Katie," Kendall said softly.

Katie frowns softly at Kendall who became like a dad figure towards her even if he's her big bro.

"You don't know that for sure. But I know she's playing hard to get," Katie said smiling.

Kendall perks up when he heard that. He smiles amusing Avril is gonna play hard to get now.

'If that's how you're gonna play then I accept your challenge, Avril.' Kendall thought to himself while smiling amusing.

words: 777