Hello again ... Tantei-kun XVII

Start from the beginning

The old man was stunned then spoke " It is impossible! There must be at least 10 meter gap from the window to the balcony , how can anyone jump across that?" He asked .
I didn't want shinichi getting all the credit so i stepped out and answered his question "if one makes use of the roofs eaves then the distance balcony is not more than 2 meters !"

Of course everyone was surprised to see a girl get out of the blue and answer him . But their expression didn't last long because of the old man saying " Humph ! Thats a naive deduction!
Then, how could the person leave ?
If the gap is 2 meters, and the eaves are only 10 wide , how does one safely return?"

" Before the murderer left the first room,
He fixed an end of a rope there .
When leaving the second room, he fixed the other end onto the balcony, and then climbed back ." I answered him again with a smirk .

" In that case , how does the person untie the rope on the balcony?" Asked Megure .
I didn't answer so that meant kudo have to continue his deduction .
" Thats simple inspector Megure. That end of the rope would have a rod attached to it.
And it would hold between the balcony's posts due to a constant tension in the rope, so with a little bit of slack it can be removed. Could you go to the balcony and check? You should find some marks on the spot where the rod was held."

" But... Why would Yamazaki wait in a locked room?" Megure asked shinichi .
"Im afraid that the murderer told him that he had some important information, and instructed him to lock the door from the inside and wait ." He said .

The old man looked a little angry now and shouted "that's enough! Your straying from the point ! Who killed my BFF mr.yamazaki ?!"
( I swear he said that 😭)

" Only one person who knows the layout of the house very well could have done it ... "
'ohhh that sooo exciting!!'
" And during that time he could go wherever he wanted , and no one would suspect him...he is ..." Said shinichi while lowering his head.
"He is ?..." Said megure

Shinichi pointed his finger at the old man and said " it you old man !" Everyone looked surprised except for me ;)
The old man suddenly laughed and the said " w-what kind of joke is this ? First if all my leg still hasn't-" he was interrupted by shinichi saying " there is only one truth.." he then kicked an earth ball at the old man but he suddenly jumped from the wheelchair with him standing on his legs .

(SORRY FORGOT ITS NAME SO I WROTE EARTH BALL💔😭)

One of the maids pointed at his legs saying " m-master , your leg ?!"
He looked at them then said "crap!"
"Your leg had already heald three months ago! Isn't that right megure-kebu ?"
He turned to megure with a smile .
"Stop acting ! Your doctor already told us everything . Also, we have uncovered everything you and yamazaki preformed secret money transactions."

The old man looked panicked and was about to run but i quickly jumped on his back and and handcuffed him while saying " you won't escape with me here !"
And then handed him to the police .

When we were outside the house Megure-kebu patted shinichi's back roughly while laughing and saying " Oh , you've helped me out again kudo-kun !
It like that every time sorry 'bout that ..." Said while scratching his neck .
He then turned to me and Extended his hand and we handshaked .
" Thank you too ms..."
"Lin Ayuna,kebu." And then i removed the mask and both if them looked shocked .

"Long time no see Megure-kebu and shinichi ." I smiled .
" I can't believe its you Lin-kun ! You grown up to be a beautiful lady !" Said megure while laughing " hahaha thank you Megure-kebu !"
I thanked him. He then went to his car saying he has some work to do and left .

I turned to shinichi and he had the same expression . I waved at his face "hello~~"
But suddenly he pulled me into a bear hug and because of that i was going to die . "Sih-ni-c-chi i c-cant bre-ath..."
He then pulled off .
"I cant believe you came back Ayuna ! Where did you go all this time !?" He exclaimed.

" Woah, calm down boy . " I backed off " and to answer your question, i was at America ."
" But ... Why didn't you tell me ? I thought something happened to you all this time ..."
He lowed his head and muttered. I can see he was blushing because of his red ears. "Hahahaha wow are you blushing?!" I said while laughing.

"N-no im not " he stuttered with pink cheeks and he looked SUPER cute .
I pinched his cheek and smiled.
" Sorry for letting you worry all the time .
And i can see you became a great detective Tantei-kun ~"

He blushed again when i said the nickname and turned his head while saying " dont call me that !"
I laughed "why not ? You don't like it ?..." I acted like i was sad and he turned around immediately " n-no ,no ! Its not like that-" he stopped when he saw me holding my laugh and then pouted "pfft- HAHAHAHHAHHA omg you have to see your face ! HAHHAHHHAA"

" Oi ! Stop that !" He shouted.
"Ok ,ok .hmmm how about we go to eat ice-cream? I'll pay for it!" I suggested so he won't be mad .
" Yeah sure lets go."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT IN 4 HOURS ??

Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So, how u like that !? 💅🏼💅🏼😏😏

I hope u enjoyed it ! And thanks to every reader who waited for me and supported me luv u soooooooooo much ✨💖💖💖💖
And thank u for the 6k reads!! I really appreciate it very much. 💪🏽😘

Soooooo
See u next chapter bye ~~~

1301words