Leopardpaw sat with her parents, and they were soon joined by Ripplepaw and together the family shared some prey together. She enjoyed spending time with them, but the shadow of what happened hung heavy in the air still.

She soon heard movement behind her and noticed Shellpaw stepping out of the medicine cat den. "Shouldn't you be resting?" Leopardpaw aked him. "You were hurt quite bad."

"I'm alright." Shellpaw replied. "Tallfern told me I could get some fresh-air. The worst of it was my ear." He motioned slightly with his head towards his shredded ear, which was currently covered in cobwebs. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." Leopardpaw responded. "Sore, but fine."

"Has Violetfur returned yet?" Shellpaw questioned and Leopardpaw shook her head. "Hopefully everything went alright." He let out a tired sigh. "I'm gonna go check on my family. I'll see you in a bit, Leopardpaw. I'm glad you're safe." His voice softened with his final statement and Leopardpaw held his gaze for just a moment, feeling comforted. She watched as Shellpaw limped away, meeting up with Minnowpaw and Meadowpaw as well as their parents Swiftheart and Mosswind.

They waited a bit longer for their new leader to arrive and at long last, just before sunhigh, Violetfur and Oneflight arrived at the entrance to camp. A new light seemed to be shining in Violetfur's deep blue eyes.

She looked over her Clan for just a moment before crossing the camp. Violetfur climbed up the pile of rocks and boulders that made the leader's den and stood above her Clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!" She spoke her first words as leader and it didn't take the Clan that long to gather and patiently wait for her to speak.

"The ceremony was a success," She began. "StarClan granted me nine lives and the name Violetstar."

"Violetstar! Violetstar!" Despite the pain that plagued MoonClan, they still praised their new leader with pure respect and honor.

"Thank you." Violetstar dipped her head. "I knew that Shadowstar was on his final life and my time as leader was coming, though it was not supposed to be this way." Her voice trembled with anger slightly before she took a deep breath to compose herself. "Riverstar has been flexing her power long enough and I will not let her get away with this. No matter what happens, Riverstar must be held accountable!"

The cats of MoonClan rang out in cheers, carrying across the moorland. While I don't want more fighting. Leopardpaw thought. Riverstar does need to face punishment for Shadowstar's death.

"I am honored and proud to be your leader." Violetstar continued when the yelling died down. "Now, there are some duties I must preform as Clan leader. The first being my deputy." She looked over her Clan. "The cat I have chosen is a senior warrior who has been one of my closest friends, and a cat I respect deeply. I saw these words before the spirit of StarClan, so they may hear and approve my choice. Swiftheart will be the new deputy of MoonClan."

Swiftheart stood up, clearly looking a bit surprised but held his head high. He approached the front of the Clan and faced them. "Thank you for this honor, Violetstar. I will do my best to honor both you and this Clan."

"Swiftheart! Swiftheart!" The Clan cheered for their new deputy. He will make a wonderful deputy. She had heard nothing but good things about Swiftheart.

"There is one more ceremony I would like to preform." Violetstar continued. "One that has been pushed off for far too long." Her eyes rested on Shellpaw and his siblings. "Shellpaw, Minnowpaw and Meadowpaw. Could you please come forward."

Their eyes widened and they all exchanged a shocked look, but did just that. The three siblings joined together near the front of the crowd. They're earning their warrior names. Leopardpaw thought happily. They all deserve it. She thought, her eyes resting on Shellpaw. Especially him. She recalled how bravely he fought Slatepaw and kept her safe, the thought made her heart flutter.

"You three apprentices have worked very hard and your warrior ceremony is long overdue. Two of you could've been warriors already, but you obligated to stay apprentices so you could share the ceremony together and I can't think of a better time to give you your warrior names, and I am glad that it is my first job as your new leader."

Leoparpdaw watched happily as Shellpaw and his sisters held their heads high. "Shellpaw, Minnowpaw, Meadowpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do." Shellpaw spoke boldly and proudly and despite his wounds, kept his head high.

"I do." Minnowpaw and Meadowpaw repeated, showing the exact same amount of pride.

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior names! Shellpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Shellstorm. MoonClan honors your loyalty and dedication." Violetstar leapt down from the leader's den and faced Shellstorm. She touched her muzzle to his forehead and Shellstorm licked her shoulder before stepping back. "Minnowpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Minnowstream. Meadowpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Meadowsong."

After Minnowstream and Meadowsong copied their brother, Violetstar continued. "I welcome you all as full warriors of MoonClan!". "Shellstorm! Minnowstream! Meadowsong!" The cats of MoonClan cheered one last time for their new warriors, Leopardpaw cheered along with them.

"I thank you all for your dedication during these times, I know not what the future brings but I promise you that I will not let cats like Riverstar take advantage of our Clan any longer. It is time for MoonClan to take action. I will be discussing with Swiftheart as well as the rest of our senior warriors as to what our next course of action should be against AshClan. For now, rest and recover."

Violetstar ended the meeting and the senior warriors began to gather. Leopardpaw watched as Shellstorm and his siblings were swarmed by their mentors and parents to celebrate their new names. Leopardpaw wasn't sure if she should do the same, but she approached him none the less.

"Congratulations." Leopardpaw told Shellstorm. "You're finally a warrior."

Shellstorm looked at her, his eyes instantly softening. "I am, and it feels very nice." He chuckled. "But I'll miss getting to train with you, so hurry up and become a warrior too, okay?"

"I'll try my best." Leopardpaw waved in her tail in amusement and left Shellstorm to celebrate with his family. I'm glad I have him as a friend, he is a very good warrior.

Leopardpaw looked at her Clan, a lot had changed in a very short amount of time. MoonClan had a new leader, a new deputy and three new warriors. While she was happy in the moment, Leopardpaw knew that this happiness would not last, and that there was a lot of struggle and strife in MoonClan's future and she didn't know what would happen next, she didn't know how many more cats would die or what the future of MoonClan looked like. She just had to pray to StarClan that everything would be okay.