Chapter 3.

It was Joe. He firmly grabbed me and looked at me. I glanced at his eyes and then grabbed my towel so it wouldn't fall.

'' What a great way to meet.. '' - I could feel him looking me up and down.

'' Haha, funny. I have to go now.. ''- Without even looking at him I ran upstairs and shut my door. Then rested my head against the door and sighed. Wow. Well done Naressa. You're brilliant.. I shook my head side to side and then quickly got myself ready.

30 minutes later.

When I came down stairs everyone carried on with their conversations. I looked around. Mine and Joe's eyes met. I smiled and waved. What else I could of done, I thought to myself. We continued to look at me and smile. Then some girl came out of nowhere, hugged him and kissed his cheek. That was his girlfriend Izzie, she was a dirty blonde, blue eyed girl. She was pretty, no wonder why Joe picked her.

My brother nudged me on the side and looked at me:

'' Are you ready to go now? '' - I nodded, he wrapped his arm around me and lead us out the door.

8 hours later.

We spent all day out and I am absolutely KNACKERED, but the good thing is that me and some of the boys decided to do a challenge video. It was me, Jason, Joe Weller, Joe Sugg & Oli White. The rest decided to go home. As we started our video everyone was a bit shy but once we started to feel comfortable enough our crazy sides came out. It took us nearly and hour to film it because we kept getting carried away.

We finished with the video because Joe ( Sugg. ) and Oli had to go home. There was only 3 of us until Joe's girlfriend and couple of other our friends decided to join in. I noticed that Joe constantly looks at me and smiles. Sometimes he even laughs because I go slightly pink. While others decided to go for a swim in the pool, me and Joe sat down on the swing seat ( you know, the outdoor chairs that swing haha. )

'' Soo.. I noticed that you were watching me all day today. '' - I grinned, trying to meet his eyes once again.

'' Well, I can't lie, you're beautiful. '' - He turned his face away from mine and laughed.

'' I wish I knew you before I had a girlfriend. '' - He went silent, looked and me and smiled.

'' Don't say that!'' - I laughed and started hitting him playfully.

'' Well, it's true. '' - He caught my hands, laughing with me.

There was a quick flashlight. We both turned around. It was one of our friends, Kristopher London.( also youtuber. )

'' Yeah, it wasn't a picture, it's just a function on iphone messages where the flashlight goes off when you get a text. - He smiled and pointed at the flash next to his iphones camera.

We let it go like that, it sounded reasonable.

20 minutes later.

We were all on the couches playing truth or dare. It was fun until it Kristopher decided to twist the game.

'' Truth or dare? '' - He looked at me, smiling, from ear to ear.

'' Of course dare. '' -I raised my eyebrows. He looked around and stopped his eyes on Joe.

'' I dare you.. '' - Pointed at me. '' To kiss Joe. And NO BACKING OUT. ''

At first everyone cheered until Joe's girlfriend came. There was awkward silence. Then I stood up and..

There's part 3, if you're reading this, please tell me what you think so I know I am not writing for myself. Thank you. :)