Chapter 5.

It was Joe's hand. I smiled to myself and then softly pushed it away making Joe move around the bed. I stood up and went to check on my brother. He was already awake. I asking what we going to do with Joe and he told me to wake him up. Unwillingly, I forced myself upstairs and started to shake Joe a little. He opened one of his eyes and looked at me:

'' Is it morning already? '' - He moaned and sat on the bed, ruffling his hair.

'' Yes, we have to be in college soon, so start to get ready.'' - I waited for him to get out of the room but he was just sitting there looking at me.

'' Alright, I will be heading downstairs. '' - He pointed at the door and stood up.

Before he left he looked at me.

'' I am making a video sometime today, want to be in it? '' - I nodded and smiled.

After college.

It was already afternoon. Once I got home I got a message.

<Text> Hey, we going to a park later on, I will pick you up. - Joe.

It was unknown number, luckily he added his name at the end.

<Text> I need to get changed so take your time.

P.S. Where did you get my number from lol ?

And I didn't not get a reply. I guess I knew the answer already. It was either my brother or Kris. But it's only because we're making a video, right?

20 minutes later.

Joe was already here and his girlfriend wasn't seen anywhere. I went downstairs and said hi to the guys. Sometimes it feels awkward when I am the only girl there. So the plan was to go to the park, rollerblade and then film the video. We decided to film something fun and since it was very warm we're going to do the Innuendo Bingo ( It's a game where you sit in front of a person with your mouth full of water and you listen to a recording or a video and if you laugh the water will burst out on the other person. )

Once we got to the we spent around 1 hour rollerblading and having fun, then it was time to film a video, we all sat down on the grass, facing someone else. I was facing Kris until Joe decided to swap. So now I was facing Joe. When we nearly finished we were soaking wet. Out of nowhere, Joe started a water fight. I noticed that after a while everyone was staring at me. I looked at myself. My bra was showing out. I knew I shouldn't have wore a dark bra with white shirt. My cheeks turned red. Joe took his jacket off and covered me. It was getting darker so we decided to head home. We all went to Joe's house and stayed there for a while. There was a knock on the door, I opened the door and it was..

Hey guys, here's Chapter 5. Please tell me if you think my chapters are way too short. I will make the longer, thank you for reading.