DOLL

tw : cannibalism, vulgarity, blood, d*ath, cusses, explicit content, r18+

"Your girlfriend is dead," what her mother said from the other line made my knees tremble from sudden pain. "She died from a car accident yesterday morning-"

The line was cut off after I lost grip of the phone. I balled my fist when I heard a knock on the door. Eyebrows furrowing, I peeked through the peep hole and saw my girlfriend's identical twin sister, Fritzie, waiting outside. I have facial agnosia, but I'm sure it's Fritzie based on her body figure.

Sh*t . . .

"She looks exactly like her," said my mind while staring at her well-curved body through which her figure is seen to the best advantage.

A grin formed on my lips as I sprint off to the second storey of my house. I don't know what has gotten into me, I just found myself standing right above her before releasing the pot I am holding. The sound of porcelain to skull collision surely knocked her down.

I shuffled outside to carry her featherlight figurine inside; making sure that no one in the neighborhood saw me. I lie my girlfriend's twin sister on her back, feet together, arms folded over her chests and eyes closed.

"I thought I'll get to be with your sister for a long time, but I guess I was wrong." I caressed her milky white face while gazing at her astonishing beauty. "If I won't have your sister, then I'll have you instead."

Being a surgeon, I conducted a brief inspection and a quick medical check. Then, I carried and bathed her. For sure, she'll smell for the next few hours to what I'm planning to do.

I will create her a new identity and give her a new name- "Itzie." Resemblance of my girlfriend's real name. Sounds cute. Once I complete my plan, any data they have from her will be destroyed.

She never existed. She will, from now on, only exist as a doll. My doll.

"You'll soon replace my dead girlfriend, Itzie." I dropped a kiss on her luscious lips before leaving.

The next morning is the operation day.

I put her on the operation table. I took the scalpel and plunge it onto her body. I slit her shoulders that left a long gash, not too deep but enough for me to part her skin and dip my fingers on her crimson red blood beneath the flesh. My curiosity escalated into impossible heights. I felt something soft, just like the cushion of a pillow. There were too many fats.

I attached a 5 cm metal bar very tightly to the bone on her arms and legs. If she's conscious, this must've hurt like hell. The other end of the metal bar has a screw thread where I attached an o-ring. I immediately put a silicone cover over the stump before proceeding to get rid of her meat.

While I remove the meat, I suddenly want to taste it. I grasp her arm and tear it with my teeth, making some of the meat fell on my once neat lab gown. The meat tasted so delicious and soft, it was so satisfying to chew. Even better than the porks and beef being bought in the Market. Just like a bubblegum at its first taste where the sweet finally landed on your taste buds. After eliminating the fats and getting rid of her bones, I filled her with uncooked rice before stitching it all up.

"F*ck*ng perfect, my lady." After she was ready, I secured a chain on the o-ring. Won't you look a that, Itzie, you almost look like a puppet.

"Can't wait to hang you up." It will be such an interesting form of decoration in your room of a girl hanging from your ceiling.

Beside from eating and drinking, she does not need her mouth anymore. I removed her teeth from her mouth one by one, leaving it hanging open. Her state arose the beast inside of me. She looks effin' hot with her mouth flung open. I unbuckled my belt and removed my pants, shoving my manhood in her mouth.