ꨄChapter 7ꨄ

Verena Pov:

Once the car stoped in front of the gate. I see my father run towards the car seeming to be angry. Not surprising at all.

I step out the car just as he comes up to me. "Are you crazy, you could have been seriousl hurt. Something like you shouldn't get hurt. " He says, referring to me as an object. "But, I didn't so stop worrying that your precious 'weapon' is hurt. " I say rolling my eyes, walking past him.

I hear him sigh before he started lecturing the guards for letting something like that happen. Of course he didn't really care about me he just cared about his weapon.

Suddenly I am taken out of my thoughts by Frost nudging his face on my side. I smile down at him scratching his head making him purr. We enter my room, and I flop unto my bed feeling mentally exhausted. Frost then jumps unto the bed aswell laying next to my feet seeming to be tired as well.

I let my thoughts go back to the incident. It didn't seem like the person wanted to hurt me. It was more like a warning of what is to come. No werewolves, humans or vampire could've gotten in, I would have sense it.

Maybe it was a witch. But we and the witches are on good terms so I don't see them doing this. But of course they could have betrayed us. Or maybe it was my own kind. Not everyone in the elf kingdom is gonna like me.

All of these thoughts are making my head hurt. I get up slowly as to not wake up Frost and walk into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and fill up the bathtub and step in sitting down. Whiles in the tub. I let myself free with just a little of my guard up.
.............
I don't know how long I stayed in the bath. But, by the time I was about to come out I hear a knock on the door. I step out rinsing myself and putting on my robe.

I enter my room and open the door. Seeing the same servant who gave me breafast. "Yes" I ask "p princess your father asked me to come and get you ready for bed." She says biting her bottom lip. 'She must be a new one' I think to myself.

I go to the side giving her the permission to come inside. She nods her head smiling before going into my walk in closet. I assume she's looking for some sleeping clothes. Couple seconds later she walks out with a white dress.

I walk behind my divider and her following so. I take off my robe and she seems stunned. 'She really is new' I think chuckling to myself. She blushes a little before she passes me my underwer.

After putting on my underwear she helps me put on the dress. Soothing it out.

We then walk to my vanity

We then walk to my vanity. As I sit down she pats my hair dry with towel , humming a song. She then combs my hair putting hair oil on it.

After doing all that I put moisturizer unto my face feeling the softness of it.

She leaves still seeming to be flustered making me smile. I walk to bed and lay down letting my eyes shut. A comfortable atmosphere surrounding me. Seeming to come from Frost.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
Thanks for reading guys I hope you all have an amazing day. Bye bye