" Yes...hyung "

Older first take bag of jisung shoulder, it was adorable how he prepared thinking they will be leaving to somewhere, he put the bag on sofa going back to jisung his hands went up jisung's collar unbuttoning his white shirt, jisung had eyes down in front of him embarrassed to look at him, afraid older will hear his loud heart beating, minho didn't seem to be in any rush, he liked to take it slow, jisung suddenly breath hitched as minho slide his shorts down kneeling, waiting for jisung to move his legs out the short so he can put it aside leaving him only in his white underwear. jisung couldn't describe how much he felt shy having older In front him almost full naked. minho already could feel trobbing cock tightening his pants so he quickly laid jisung down.

" it's alright....all I need from you is to relax and spread your legs, cmon "

jisungs breath speed up as minho laid him flat down his huge bed, he could see his stomach going up and down, he gulped closing his eyes as he whimpered.

Minho touched jisung's belly slightly pressing it as he slowly slide his finger down to his boxers, jisung keep tightly closed his eyes and gripped on bed sheets.

" what did I say about the legs?...huh?.."

Before jisung brain could process what to do or apologize for it beacuse older hated repeating, minho suddenly spread them, making wider apart of them, making jisung lower lip hang as he grasped, he was sensitive to any touch, any move minho lead him into.

minho already enjoyed every reaction jisung was giving. He pulled down last piece of clothes of jisung, making sure the waistband drag over his length. jisung's couldn't think properly, he felt like screaming, feeling so exposed as coldness hit his sensitive part, suddenly craving for touch, quickly minho take off his boxers while looking at jisung bulge forming, and one more detail chatch minho eyes, jisungs wandering hands, going up and down, around slightly touching his tummy, so minho gently put them down on sheets.

" hold on them"

Jisung humed in respond squeezing his thighs again, it was weird he never did this, he was never touched and jisung's head couldn't think at nothing else than older actually being in him, how will it feel?

"  han-a....han-a...you keep disappointing me...I need you to relax...you hear me?"

He whimper, minho above him made him bite his lips even more, slowly he spread his legs by himself feeling coldness again and minho placing himself really close, now he can't close them again. Jisung held onto bed sheets tightly as he felt minho's fingers finally touching his hole, jisung was going crazy, his head was already thrown in the pillow. minho removed his fingers for just a second so he can take lube out the drawer next to bed and condoms, and jisung was already humiliating squirming under him for the touch.

minho give him what he begged for, slowly pushing finger in and out making jisung whimper for every little movement he made. He put hand over his mouth, not letting his voice out, his stomach played up and down breathing heavily as minho fingerd him, giving him every second to adjust to lube and size of thee fingers, minho admired mess he made and they jusy started.

Jisung's face was bright red, biting lips almost could cut a blood out them so minho gently rubbed thumb against them and slowly sliding two fingers in his warm mouth just so jisung won't close them again, soon through room was echoing adorable quite moans that was going in cutted rhythm following minho's moves. Minho removed his fingers leaving jisung with little hung open mouth.

Younger let out loud gasps as he felt strange pleasure making minho smile to that, pressing his fingers down same spot where jisung's prostate was but he immediately stops as jisung's panicked, holding on both minho's hands.