vi. akito

akito x masuki sato!reader

(basically ur masuki in this story LMFAOO i love masuki ssssso)

tattoo parlor n flower shop au

n/n - nickname (given to u by chu2)

....

YOUR POV.

i woke up at 5am, realizing i have to go to work and open up the parlor soon. I got changed, did all the necessities and headed out.

i got my keys, shoved them into my pocket and got on my motorcycle. i drove to the parlor, parking outside. there were girls infront of the flower shop across the street giving me nasty looks. i simply scoffed at them, and headed in the tattoo parlor.

i turned the lights on, flipping the sign for it to say "open" on the door. i caught a quick glance from the ginger working at the flower shop, seeing him through the window.  i then walked back to the counter, seeing a customer enter.

i quickly attended to them, giving them the tattoo one desired. i texted the band on my phone to pass the time. little did you know that the certain ginger haired man across the street was admiring your features.

meanwhile. .

( RAS GROUPCHAT )

n/n: yo! anyone up?

6:14am.

PAREO: n/n! the others are practicing right now, we have an upcoming gig at dub tomorrow, remember?

n/n: oh, right! i'll just wait for my coworker to arrive take over and i'll be there soon.

i shut my phone off and waited for my coworker to arrive. a few minutes later she arrived and took over my shift, and i walked outside, hopping on the motorcycle, driving over to chu²'s penthouse.

- TIMESKIP , 10 MINUTES LATER -

it detected my face and opened the doors, PAREO was standing infront with a push cart with what i assumed to be chu²'s breakfast. i waved at her. "oi! pareo, g'morn." she turned around to face me "y/n! please follow me to the rooftop ~"